[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad PARTY: Mitsuhide Akechi Act 2


Mitsuhide Akechi

*Special Thanks to Kurohime

Main Route

[Episode 1: A Wedding]


Part 1 (3/5)
I. "Beautiful, isn't she?"
II. "An acquaintance of yours?" (Virtue +5)

Part 2 (2/5)
I. "Anywhere, if it's with you." (Virtue +5)
II. "Nothing comes to mind."


[Episode 2: Faith]


Part 1 (2/5)
I. "Don't apologize." (Virtue +5)
II. "Will it really be all right?"

Part 2 (3/5)
I. "You could tell?" (Virtue +5)
II. "I was reminiscing."

Story Mission:
Love Route: Tea Ceremony Kimono (Item Score +80) - 8 Pearl
Fate Route: Mint Hair Garland (Item Score +40) - 5 Pearl / 2500 Coin


[Episode 3: Words Left Unheard]


Part 1 (3/5)
I. "When did you wake up?" (Virtue +5)
II. "I need to get up soon."

Part 2 (1/5)
I. "It's not everyday."
II. "Do you really think so?" (Virtue +5)

Mission: 5600+ Skill Points


[Episode 4: A Tea Party]


Part 1 (2/5)
I. "I wouldn't mind personally..." (Virtue +5)
II. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Part 2 (4/5)
I. "We should go." (Virtue +5)
II. "Are you worried?"


[Episode 5: Marital Indulgence]


Part 1 (2/5)
I. Invite him along. (Virtue +5)
II. Tell him to take care.

Part 2 (1/5)
I. Have him go to the garden.
II. Leave it be. (Virtue +5)

Mission: 23800+ Skill Points


[Episode 6: Blazes Set]


Part 1 (2/5)
I. "Don't tease me so."
II. "I am very pleased." (Virtue +5)

Part 2 (3/5)
I. "He'll be fine."
II. "What do you mean?" (Virtue +5)

Story Mission:
Love Route: Lilac Traveling Hakama (Item Score +100) - 12 Pearl
Fate Route: Lilac Overcoat (Item Score +80) - 8 Pearl/ 4000 Coin


[Episode 7: Conviction]


Part 1 (/5)
I. "I wonder."
II. "Oh no, hardly." (Virtue +5)

Part 2 (/5)
I. "Hey now, none of that." (Virtue +5)
II. "You really do love them."


[Episode 8: Promises Bound]


Part 1 (/5)
I. "Wha do you mean?"
II. "You may be right about that." (Virtue +5)

Part 2 (/5)
I. "Call out to Hideyoshi." (Virtue +5)
II. "Check on Mitsuhide."


---------------------------------------------------------
Divine Ending: 50 Virtue, 4300 Skill Points.
Noble Ending: 4300 Skill Points.
---------------------------------------------------------


[Episode 9: Endless Rain]
(Destiny End)

No selection


Get: Letter, CG


[Epilogue]

No selection




Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment