[Walkthrough] Shall We Date? Lost Alice: Sidd Rex (Updating)


Special thanks to Lily, Jade, Silinara, Saiya, Suzaka, Faria Manal Rahman, Shi, Banddoge, Ren, Mycenia, 

Chapter 1
 6 Scenes

1.03
Attitude Checkpoint!
Premium Route: Sidd's Body (Spade Style +20) -  1 Lapis

He really likes tea parties, huh.
It's a bit lonely now...
Why don't we have some tea, as well? ✨ Best Choice

1.05  Get CG

1.06
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 50 pt
Get: The Realm of Piracy (Sidd_1)

I like you too, Sidd. ✨ Best Choice
Flattery will get you nowhere.
Are you calling mr naive?


Chapter 2
 8 Scenes

2.01
Sweets
Glasswork
A place where people gather ✨ Best Choice

2.02  Get CGs

2.04
Attitude Checkpoint!
Premium: Pretty Lips -Orange- (Spade Style +80) - 25 Lapis
Normal: Simple Lips (Spade Style +15) - 420 Wonda / 5 Lapis

2.07
I'm going, no matter what. ✨ Best Choice
I want to stay with Sidd.


Chapter 3
 6 Scenes

3.02
I don't want to sleep.
Thank you.
I think I might be blushing... ✨ Best Choice

3.03
I'll go with Sidd.
Good luck with work, Sidd! ✨ Best Choice
Hurry back, Sidd!


Chapter 4
 10 Scenes

4.04
There's no time for that.
I'm fine.
There's something important I have to tell you. ✨ Best Choice

4.06
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 3800 pt
Get: The Realm of Piracy (Sidd_2)

4.07
That doesn't make it okay!
I wonder if that's true...
If that is indeed what Isaac and others want. ✨ Best Choice

4.09  Get CGs


Chapter 5
 7 Scenes

5.01
I didn't stop to think that you might have your own reasons. ✨ Best Choice
But it won't change how I feel.

5.02
Mermaids? I'd love to meet them!
Will you take me with you?
...Thank you, Sidd. ✨ Best Choice

5.04  Get CGs

5.06
Attitude Checkpoint!
Premium: Hairstyle of Prince of Dragon Palace (Spade Style +150) - 45 Lapis
Normal: Wet Hair -Black- (Spade Style +130) - 3800 Wonda / 40 Lapis


Chapter 6
 9 Scenes

6.02
You're not very enthusiastic about my meeting the King?
Thank you, Sidd. ✨ Best Choice
Do you mean Alice's Home?

6.05  Get CGs

6.06
Because Isaac is someone very special to me.
Because it's wrong.
Because I can't just let it go. ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 7
 6 Scenes

7.03
It must have been hard for you, Sidd...
I'm not that nice. ✨ Best Choice
You've told me now, so it's okay.

7. 05
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 10000 pt
Get: The Realm of Piracy (Sidd_3)

7.06
Yes.
No.
I don't know. ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 8
 6 Scenes

8.02
I suppose to an extent...
not really.
Yes we're the best of friends ✨ Best Choice

8.04
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 10000 pt

I wont give up either! ✨ Best Choice
Sidd,you're serious, aren't you?
...


Chapter 9
 8 Scenes

9.02
Really?
Since when? ✨ Best Choice
You feel that way about me?

9.04
Are you jealous?
You're overreacting
You're the one i love, Sidd ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 10
 ? Scenes

10.??
Let's go. ✨ Best Choice
Maybe we shouldn't go
'll leave it up to you, sidd.

10.??
Like holding hands? (very good)
Like linking arms?
Like kissing?


Chapter 11
 6 Scenes

11.01
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 22500 pt

Well, excuse me...
There's a reason I wont give up.
You're a coward. ✨ Best Choice

11.04
What if there's no exit?
...I really like you. ✨ Best Choice


Chapter 12
 8 Scenes

12.02
You never said anything about that ✨ Best Choice
stop making decisions for me.
So you came to warn me...

12.05
Sugar Checkpoint!
Required Sugar Points: 28200 pt

12.07
I want to go with you, Sidd ✨ Best Choice
Thank goodness
You were amazing


Chapter 13
 6 Scenes

13.02
I'm so happy now.
I love Sidd (very good choice)
Probably...

13.04
Yeah it does (very good)
Not really
Stop teasing

13.05
Premium story
time travel dress 75 lapis 250 club
simple date outfit 65 lapis 10,900 wanda 220 club

Promised future 4 parts
Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment