[Walkthrough+CG] My Superstar Boyfriend: Ibuki Yurino


Ibuki Yurino


Invite Code: 7pdSgt
Please be aware that there is no guarantees that the choices marked are the right answers. 
Follow at your own point's risk. Unless marked as (+5)  each choices points are debatable.

*Special Thanks to Pandichouxia, punintended & Akai Risu

Ibuki Yurino (Special Thanks to Pandichouxia)

Chapter 4
[1] I panic.
[2] I worry.
[3] I prepare myself. (Affections has gone up)

Chapter 8
[1] I can. (Affections has gone up)
[2] Impossible.
[3] I'll do my best. (Affections has gone up) *

Chapter 14
[1] Try to cover it up.
[2] Nonchalantly walk away.
[3] Don't try to cover it up. (Affections has gone up)

Yurino Extra Ticket 1 - 150 Platinum

Chapter 20
[1] I tell him 'Thank you.' (Affections has gone up)
[2] I see him off silently.
[3] I review what I practiced.


Yurino Extra Ticket 2 - 150 Platinum


Chapter 23
[1] I move away.
[2] I stay put. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I cower.

Chapter 27
[1] Do your best on my own. (+5)
[2] Get help from Mr. Yurino. (Affections has gone up)
[3] Ask someone else for help.

Chapter 30
Premium Route
*Needed 9 more

Chapter 32
Yurino Extra Ticket 3 - 150 Platinum

Chapter 34
Skill Mission

Chapter 35
[1] Try and ask him. (+5)
[2] Don't worry about it. (+3)
[3] Go home.

Chapter 37
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Print T-shirt (Appeal +10) - 100 Platinum
Normal: Plain T-shirt (Appeal +2) - 50 Platinum / 500 Love

[1] I really am nervous, actually.
[2] I'm not sure if I can perform that well.
[3] I gotta believe in myself. (+5)

Chapter 45
[1] Nah, I'm just imagining things.
[2] I wonder if there's a hidden meaning behind those words.(+5)
[3] I guess it doesn't matter.

Chapter 49
Premium Route

Chapter 50
[1] No, I don't think that's it.
[2] I have a feeling there's another reason. (Affections has gone up)
[3] It's absolutely not that.

Chapter 52
Skill Mission

Yurino Extra Ticket 4 - 200 Platinum

Chapter 55
[1] I'm sorry, but that's impossible.
[2] I'll be sure to be careful. (Affections has gone up)
[3] No.

Chapter 60
[1] Mr. Yurino is adorable. (Affections has gone up)
[2] Kanata is so cute.
[3] They're both adorable

Chapter 64
[1] I'm going. (Affections has gone up)
[2] I'm gonna pass.
[3] Let me think about it a little.

Chapter 65
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Silver Bracelet (Appeal +10) - 300 Platinum
Normal: Wristband (Appeal +2) - 150 Platinum / 5000 Love

Chapter 69
Yurino Extra Ticket 5 - 200 Platinum

Chapter 70
[1] Wait and see a little bit more.
[2] Ask frankly. (Affections has gone up)
[3] Probably better not to ask right now.

Chapter 75
[1] Tell him honestly. (Affections has gone up)
[2] Be vague about it.
[3] Change the topic.

Yurino Extra Ticket 6 - 200 Platinum

Chapter 78
Yurino Extra Ticket 7 - 300 Platinum

Chapter 80
[1] I sneak inside.
[2] I wait a little. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I'll just come by another time.

Chapter 83
Skill Mission

Chapter 84
[1] I stop Kanata.
[2] I defend Mr. Yurino. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I call someone for help.

Chapter 90
[1] I don't know. (Affections has gone up)
[2] I do.
[3] I want you to tell me.

Chapter 92
Premium Route
*Needed 11 more

Chapter 94
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Cocky Face (Appeal +10) - 400 Platinum
Normal: Composed Expression (Appeal +2) - 250 Platinum / 6500 Love

[1] I reply right away.
[2] I'd rather see him and talk to him directly. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I'll reply after I get home.

Chapter 99
Skill Mission

[1] I accept his offer.
[2] Tell him that he could also come over to my place. (Affections has gone up)
[3] Don't think about it too deeply.

Yurino Extra Ticket 8 - 300 Platinum

Chapter 105
[1] I keep quiet.
[2] I call out to him. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I try to break the ice with a joke.

Chapter 109
[1] Don't say anything.
[2] Ask what he meant by it.
[3] Just smile. (Affections has gone up)

Chapter 111
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Loose, Fluffy Set (Appeal +10) - 500 Platinum
Normal: Short, Layered Hairstyle (Green) (Appeal +2) - 250 Platinum / 8000 Love

Chapter 114
Skill Mission

Yurino Extra Ticket 9 - 300 Platinum

Chapter 115
[1] Refuse.
[2] Rejoice. (Affections has gone up)
[3] Get flustered.

Chapter 120
[1] I'm uneasy...
[2] I'm regretting that.
[3] Let's do this! (Affections has gone up)

Chapter 122
[1] I worry about it.
[2] I go to see them right away. (Affections has gone up)
[3] I don't want to see them.

Chapter 124
Premium Route
*Needed 13 more

Chapter 125
Yurino Extra Ticket 10 - 300 Platinum

Chapter 130
[1] Thanks to Mr.Yurino, I'm great.(Affections has gone up)
[2] I'm so nervous I could die
[3] I'm pumped

Chapter 133
Skill Mission

[1] He's someone important (Affections has gone up)
[2] He's an important friend
[3] He's no one special


Chapter 136Normal Route
Chapter 137Premium Route - CG
Newer Post Older Post

    Share This