[Walkthrough+CG] Vampire Boyfriend: Tamaki x Mutsumi


Tamaki x Mutsumi


Invite Code: yRhLyH

Please be aware that there is no guarantees that the choices marked are the right answers. 
Follow at your own point's risk. Unless marked as (+5)  each choices points are debatable.

*Special Thanks to Jessica Durieux, Zerachin & Koyubii

Tamaki x Mutsumi (Special Thanks to Jessica Durieux)
Chapter 5
[1] I didn't think anyone would be in here
[2] I didn't see anything!
[3] I'll leave so you can take you time changing. (+5)

Chapter 8
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Parfait (Appeal +20) - 100 Platinum
Normal: Boxed Candy 
(Appeal +5 ) - 50 Platinum/ 500 Love

Chapter 10
[1] I'm surprised. (+5)
[2] I never knew.
[3] ............

Chapter 14
[1] I fell in love a little (+5)
[2] It's nothing
[3] Because you smiled

Chapter 19
Skill Mission:
Require 1000+ Skill Points

Chapter 20
[1] What's wrong?
[2] Are you bothered by the two of them? (+5)
[3] It was busy today too

Chapter 25
[1] You're my supreme sacrifice
[2] We have a special relationship (+5)
[3] I can't tell you the details

Chapter 29
[1] I'll look for it (+5)
[2] Do you want to look together?
[3] You can search over there

Chapter 33
Premium Route: Get CG! (Affection 30+)

Chapter 36
[1] Your face when I'm kissing you is adorable
[2] Do you like me now?
[3] Why do you let me kiss you like this? (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 41
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Strawberry-Printed Towel (Appeal +30) - 300 Platinum
Normal: Handkerchief 
(Appeal +10) - 150 Platinum/ 5000 Love

[1] You're really cute
[2] Is it ticklish? (Affection has gone up)
[3] Should I touch you more gently?

Chapter 45
[1] He's going to be fine
[2] I think it's a cold (Affection has gone up)
[3] What do you think?

Chapter 50
Skill Mission:
Require ??+ Skill Points

Chapter 51
[1] Is working at the cafe not enough?
[2] Since when have you been a priest? (Affection has gone up)
[3] ...........

Chapter 55
[1] I"m always looking at you
[2] Don't push yourself too hard (Affection has gone up)
[3] were you too busy to sleep?

Chapter 60
[1] Continue sucking silently
[2] "I'm disinfecting it"
[3] Look at him wordlessly (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 66
Skill Mission:
Require ??+ Skill Points

Chapter 67
[1] We're not dating!
[2] I wish we would soon... (Affection has gone up)
[3] Does it look that way?

Chapter 71
[1] I'll go over there so (Affection has gone up)
[2] What were you talking about?
[3] Is it something I shouldn't listen to?

Chapter 73
Premium Route (Affection 40+)
*Needed 15 more with the choice I made

Chapter 75
[1] You really like Rin, right? (Affection has gone up)
[2] Don't call it playing around again
[3] Since when has it become like this?

Chapter 79
[1] I was thinking about that too
[2] I wouldn't be in this much pain if I could do that (Affection has gone up)
[3] I can't

Chapter 84
[1] I'm recharging
[2] Do you hate it?
[3] Just for a bit....... (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 87
[1] But you're cute like this too (Affection has gone up)
[2] Shall I heal you a little?
[3] You should get more rest

Chapter 89
Avatar Mission:
Premium: Coffee (Appeal +40) - 400 Platinum
Normal: Mineral Water 
(Appeal +20) - 200 Platinum/ 6500 Love

Chapter 90
Premium Route (Affection 60+)
*Needed 2 more with the choice I made

Chapter 95
Skill Mission:
Require ??+ Skill Points

[1] I'm sorry
[2] You must be shocked (Affection has gone up)
[3] I hope the woman just now gets well soon

Chapter 103
[1] I'm not avoiding him
[2] It's got nothing to do with you
[3] ............ (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 105
[1] You knew? (Affection has gone up)
[2] ............
[3] Don't say such weird things

Chapter 110
[1] It's not that simple
[2] What did you talk about?
[3] I want to but...... (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 114
Skill Mission:
Require 8500+ Skill Points

Chapter 115
[1] Did you bring this for me? (Affection has gone up)
[2] Thank you
[3] Are you hurt?

Chapter 120
[1] It's fine
[2] What's with that?
[3] I won't forgive you (Affection has gone up)

Chapter 125
[1] I thought you were going to feed me
[2] It's nothing (Affection has gone up)
[3] I'd be happy if you would feed me

Chapter 129
Avatar Mission:
Premium: ?? (Appeal +??) - ?? Platinum
Normal: Toast (Appeal +20) - ?? Platinum / 8000 Love

Chapter 130
[1] Don't you think so?
[2] Is it just me...... (Affection has gone up)
[3] Maybe I shouldn't think of it like that because it's work

Chapter 133
Skill Mission:
Require 11000+ Skill Points

Chapter 135
[1] Go out with me
[2] Let me be by your side forever (Affection has gone up)
[3] Let's stay together


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment