[Walkthrough] Destined to Love: Hajime Saito


Hajime Saito



*Special Thanks to Edith-Julie Arseneault, Dana Wasley, Saffron, Nicole, Melanne Tango, Brittany Pleiness-Knapp, Petra & Hannah Maul for contributing.

[Part 1]

1.03 - Get a CG

1.04
[1] "I'm fine" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4
[2] Say nothing (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2
[3] "Saito." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4

1.09 
[1] "He'll be alone." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4
[2] "To look out for him." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4
[3] "I'm worried about him." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 


[Part 2]

2.04
[1] "Well, I-" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[2] "Of course." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] "I'll try." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4

2.06
[1] Grab his arms.  (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] Try to duck under him.
[3] Move to the side.

2.10
Love Challenge :
Premium Attire: Black Floral Short Sleeved Kimono (Beauty +50) - 300 Coins
Normal Attire: Pale Peach Short Sleeved Kimono (Beauty +20) - 100 Coins / 3500 Bells


[Part 3]

3.02
[1] I made us lunch.
[2] Lets get stated. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4) 
[3] What beautiful weather.

3.08
[1] "I was taking a walk" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[2] "I can explain" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] "I had to check on him" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4

3.10
Love Challenge:
Require 2500+ Grace
Get: Deep Black Hairclip (Beauty +30)


[Part 4]

4.04
[1] "I'll treasure it" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4
[2] "I love it"
[3] "I don't deserve it"

4.08
[1] Least favorite food?
[2] Any hobbies?
[3] Most favorite food? (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4


[Part 5]

5.04
[1] "Nevermind." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[2] "There's more." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4
[3] "What do you think?" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 

5.06
[1] "I didn't expect this." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] "What do I say?" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[3] "I need a moment." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 

5.07
[1] "Hug him back." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] "Nod." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[3] "Respond." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 


[Part 6]

6.03
[1] "They're having fun." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[2] "Don't push yourself." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] "I'm all right." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 

6.05
Love Challenge:
Premium Attire: Loosely Curled Long Hair (Beauty +80) - 400 Coins
Normal Attire: Gentle Bob Hair (Beauty +25) - 150 Coins / 5000 Bells

6.07
[1] "See you soon." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[2] "Be careful." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[3] "Good luck." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 


[Part 7]

7.03
[1] "Are you okay?" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[2] "Can I help you?" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[3] "What's going on?" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2)  

7.06
[1] I was surprised. (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[2] I sighed. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] I blushed. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 


[Part 8]

8.02
[1] Hug him. (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[2] Hold his hand. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] Lean into him. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4

8.05
Love Challenge:
Premium: Deep Blue Courtesan Outfit (Beauty +80) - 500 Coins
Normal: Green Floral Courtesan Outfit (Beauty +25)  - 250 Coin / 6000 Bells

8.09
[1] Get a better look. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] Move closer.
[3] Look on in silence.


[Part 9]

9.0
[1] Go on ahead. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] We'll talk later.
[3] Don't worry.

9.05
Love Challenge:
Require 6000+ Grace
Get:  (Beauty +30)

9.0
[1] I wish it would stop.
[2] Are you okay? (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[3] It looks dangerous.


[Part 10]

10.02
[1] But- 
[2] Don't go.
[3] All right. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 

10.05
Love Challenge:
Premium: Orange Flower Outing Set (Beauty +100) - 600 Coins
Normal: Red and Whit Outing Set (Beauty +50)  - 350 Coin / 8500 Bells

10.06
[1] Look away.
[2] Lower my arms. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[3] Pull Closer.


My Affection End: 180+ Total Affection > Epilogue
His Affection End: 180+ Total Affection > Epilogue
Fated Love End: Not Yet Available for English Version


~ My Affection Route ~
[Part 11]

11.03
[1] "It's not what it-"
[2] "I thought I saw-"
[3] "I saw you." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 

11.07
[1] Touch his forhead
[2] Call his name (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)  
[3] Hug him


[Part 12]

12.04
[1] Gaze at him 
[2] Draw closer
[3] Hold his hand (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 

12.05
Love Challenge:
Require 13500+ Grace
Get: Sile Crepe Folding Screen (Beauty +60)

12.08
[1] "Just a second." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 
[2] "Not yet." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)  
[3] "A bit longer." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2)  


[Part 13]

13.0
[1]
[2]
[3]

13.05
Love Challenge :
Premium Attire:  (Beauty +180) - 900 Coins
Normal Attire:   (Beauty +100) - 500 Coins / 20000 Bells

13.0
[1]
[2]
[3]

~ His Affection Route ~
[Part 11]

11.03
[1] "Look out!"
[2] "Run!"
[3] "Saito!" (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4) 

11.07
[1] "Thanks."
[2] "I've been waiting."
[3] "I want to hear it." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4) 


[Part 12]

12.04
[1] "We'll see him again." (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)
[2] "We'll see him soon." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2)
[3] "We'll see him anytime.) (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)

12.05
Love Challenge:
Require 13500+ Grace
Get: Yoru-Ichi Plushie (Beauty +80)

12.09
[1] Embrace him tightly. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)
[2] Say his name. (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3] Lay my head on his chest. (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)


[Part 13]

13.01
[1] "I like you like this." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4) 
[2] "Only a little."
[3] "Less talking."

13.05
Love Challenge :
Premium Attire: Beautiful White Lily Kimono (Beauty +180) - 900 Coins
Normal Attire: Black Peach Blossom Kimono (Beauty +100) - 500 Coins / 20000 Bells

13.07
[1] (It's not just that.)
[2] (I can't believe it!)
[3] (Well, yes!)


[Epilogue]

E.02
[1] "I can walk!"
[2] "I'm not drunk!"
[3] "You don't need to!"


~ Fated Love Route ~
[Part 11]

11.0
[1]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[2]   (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[3]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4

11.0
[1]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2
[2]   (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[3]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)  


[Part 12]

12.0
[1]   (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[2]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2) 
[3]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4 

12.05
Love Challenge:
Require 13500+ Grace
Get:  (Beauty +80)

12.0
[1]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)
[2]   (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4) 
[3]   (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2)  


[Part 13]

13.0
[1]  (My Affection +4 , His Affection +? 
[2]
[3]  (My Affection +? , His Affection +4 

13.05
Love Challenge :
Premium Attire:  (Beauty +180) - 900 Coins
Normal Attire:   (Beauty +100) - 500 Coins / 20000 Bells

13.0
[1]
[2]
[3]


← Kogoro Katsura Walkthrough                                                      Ryoma Sakamoto Walkthrough →

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

65 comments:

  1. 2.6 - Try to duck - +2 , +4

    Maybe not the exact wording. XD

    there is also Grab His Arms and Move to the side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal Challenge - 2.9
    Premium - Black Floral Short Sleeved Kimono - 300 coins
    Normal - Pale Peach Short Sleeved Kimono - 3500 gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x3 The first few answers helped me a lot!

      Delete
  3. Part 3 the first one answers are
    I made us lunch
    Lets get started
    What beautiful weather
    Confirmed [2] gets +4 both sides

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3.8
    "I was taking a walk"
    "I can explain"
    "I had to check on him" <- Confirmed for both his and my affection +4

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4.4
    "I'll treasure it" <- confirmed for both his and my affection +4
    "I love it"
    "I don't deserve it"

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4.8
    "Least favourite food?"
    "Any hobbies?"
    "Most favorite food?" <- confirmed for both his and my affection +4

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5.4
    "Nevermind."
    "There's more." <- confirmed for both his and my affection +4
    "What do you think?

    And your welcome :) I almost bought the VIP newbie set today for the 20 chapter tickets but couldn't quite get there lol

    Dana a.k.a Seraphi

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5.6
    "I didn't expect this." <- confirmed for both his and my affection +4
    "What do I say?"
    "I need a moment."

    (I wasn't expecting another one so soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Part 5.04...
    [1] “Nevermind.” (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    [2] “There’s more.” (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)
    [3] “What do you think?” (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)

    Part 5.06...
    [1] “I didn’t expect this.” (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)
    [2] “What do I say?” (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    [3] “I need a moment.” (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5.7
    “Hug him back.”<—confirmed for both his and my affection +4
    "Nod."
    "Respond."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The affection level for the rest (>^.^<)

      Nod. (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
      Respond. (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)

      Delete
  11. 6.3
    "I'm fine" Both his and my affection +4 :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I missed posting earlier--thank you for starting the walkthrough!
    8.9
    [1] Get a better look (not sure about the points)
    [2] Move closer
    [3] Look on in silence

    ReplyDelete
  13. Part 6.03...
    1. “They’re having fun.” (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    2. “Don’t push yourself.” (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)
    3. “I’m all right.” (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)

    6.05 Mission...
    Special Hajime Saito Scenario
    Premium: Loosely Curled Long Hair – 400 Coins
    Normal: Gentle Bob Hair – 150 Coins or 5000 Gold

    Part 6.07...
    1. “See you soon.” (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)
    2. “Be careful.” (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)
    3. “Good luck.” (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 9.(first one)
    [1] Go on ahead. (+4, +4 verified)
    [2] We'll talk later.
    [3] Don't worry.

    9.(second one)
    [1] I wish it would stop.
    [2] Are you okay? (+4, +4 verified)
    [3] It looks dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Part 7...

    Part 7.03.
    1. “Are you okay?” (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    2. “Can I help?” (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)
    3. “What’s going on?” (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)

    Part 7.06.
    1. I was surprised. (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    2. I sighed. (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)
    3. I blushed. (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)

    ReplyDelete
  16. 10.2
    [1] But--
    [2] Don't go.
    [3] All right. (+4 My Affection, +4 His Affection)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 10.5 Love Challenge
    Orange Flower Outing Set +110, 600 coins
    Red and White Outing Set +55, 350 coins or 8500 gold

    10.6
    [1] Look away.
    [2] Lower my arms. (+4 My Affection, +4 His Affection)
    [3] Pull closer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Part 8.02
    [1] Hug him. (+2 My affection, +4 His affection)
    [2] Hold his hand. (+4 My affection, +2 His affection)
    [3] Lean into him. (+4 My affection, +4 His affection)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The 8.5 Love Challenge is: Deep Blue Courtesan Outfit - Coins 500 and Green Floral Courtesan Outfit - 250 coins/6000 gold
    Wanted to add this in case there are pre-emptive buyers. xP I looked at the JP site to pick out my long black hair because I had money then and didn't when the challenge came up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've started the "His Affection" (Be Loved?) ending. 150 affection points at the end of 10.10 were not enough to earn the Fated Ending. I was allowed to choose either My Affection or His Affection routes. (I had 74 points for the mc and 76 for Saito).

    I tried some tonic and raised them both over 80 to see if that gave me the Fated option, but I think it was too late. Plus I don't know yet if 80's the right goal. There are 21 questions before choosing the ending, so if both need 80, you have to choose +4/+4 every time but once.

    There are some ending bonuses. For either route, if total affection points are above 180, there's a Secret Ending with Epilogue (His or Mine). I think you can keep working up to 180 after 10.10 because I'm marked "cleared" to get this bonus after my tonic experiment. I wish I had realized faster that the final chapters offer the chance to earn 20 last points, right?

    Also, if you fill His affection gauge to 100, you'll earn a Japanese Room with Rock Garden wallpaper and letter from Saito at the end. For a full My Affection gauge, it's Saito's Shinsen-gumi uniform and letter. Hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wallpaper and uniform are matched to the route--I don't think you can get both at once.

      Delete
  21. His Affection Route, 11.3:
    [1] "Look out!"
    [2] "Run!"
    [3] "Saito!" (+4 My Affection, ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still totally confuse with this until i get there myself.

      Delete
  22. His Affection Route, 11.7:
    [1] "Thanks."
    [2] "I've been waiting."
    [3] "I want to hear it." (My Affection +4, His Affection ?)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree, it's confusing. If the answers aren't here when I'm on my next route (but I bet they will be; this site is awesome!) I'm going to try getting 80 affection points for both characters before 10.10 and let them finish earning up to 100 during the final chapters. Also, fwiw, I had +20k grace before 10.10. I don't know that it matters like it does in Midnight Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If your affection gauge is above 160 by the end of 11.9, get a letter from Saito after 11.10.

    ReplyDelete
  25. His Affection Route, 12.4
    [1] "We'll see him again." (My Affection +2, His Affection ?)
    [2] "We'll see him soon."
    [3] "We'll see him anytime."

    12.5 Love Challenge (13500 Grace): Yoru-ichi plushie (Beauty +60)

    ReplyDelete
  26. His Affection Route, 12.9
    [1] Embrace him tightly.
    [2] Say his name. (My Affection +4, His Affection ?) very likely +4/+4 b/c it relates to an earlier promise
    [3] Lay my head on his chest.

    13.1
    [1] "I like you like this." (My Affection +4, His Affection ?)
    [2] "Only a little."
    [3] "Less talking."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His Affection 12.9
      [2] Say his name - definitely gives His affection +2 unfortunately lol sitting at 99 >_>

      Delete
  27. His Affection Route, 13.7
    [1] (It's not just that.)
    [2] (I can't believe it!)
    [3] (Well, yes!) increased both affections, but then, don't they all?

    Secret Epilogue (180+ on Affection gauge)
    Ep.2
    [1] I can walk!
    [2] I'm not drunk!
    [3] You don't need to!

    I received a final bonus, the rock garden wallpaper and a letter from Saito. The game said it was for filling both gauges to reach 200 by the end of the "secret" epilogue. I'd thought I'd only need to fill his; nope.

    ReplyDelete
  28. His Affection Route
    13.5 Love Challenge
    Beautiful White Lily Kimono (Beauty +180) 900 coins
    Black Peach Blossom Kimono (Beauty +100) 500 coins or 20,000 gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your help x]

      Delete
  29. Has anyone figured out how to get the fated love route yet? (If it exists?) I did all the both 4+ and ended up with 84 each, but still only got the normal two options? Does it change later or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this involved in you need to raise your affection to 200, I haven't reached the decision point yet, but I remember something like that in the tutorial

      Delete
  30. Im at 84-89 for a total of 174 and still do not have access to fated love route !! :O

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello! :D Just wanted to confirm that for His Affection Route, Part 11, Chapter 3, [3] "Saito!" increases both My and His affection by +4.

    Thank you for the walkthrough!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 12.9

    Embrace him tightly. (My Affection +4, His Affection +4)
    Say his name.
    Lay my head on his chest.

    13.1

    I like you like this. (My Affection +4, His Affection +4)
    Only a little.
    Less talking.

    Confirmed +4 for both affections for these.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello again! ^_^ I just want to share that:
    (1) at 11.07, it's confirmed that [3] "I want to hear it." increases both My and His affection by +4
    (2) at 12.04, [3] "We'll see him anytime." increases both My and His affection by +4

    Thanks again for putting up all these awesome walkthroughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to mention that the answers are for His Affection Route. Sorry! ヽ(>□<●))ノシ

      Delete
  34. Can you please tell me if it's possible to recover my game data after a factory reset? I am participating in the moonlit dreams event and i wanted to recover my game data asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless you connected your account to an email Im really not sure how you can recover it back. Try contacting the company and see if they can do something for you.

      Delete
  35. 1.04
    [1] "I'm fine" (My Affection +2 , His Affection +4)
    [2] Say nothing (My Affection +4 , His Affection +2)
    [3] "Saito." (My Affection +4 , His Affection +4)

    ReplyDelete
  36. So has anyone finished the game yet? What is the best ending to follow? The happiest ending I mean...THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think My Affection was so much happier..And the letter you get is better.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh. I want to got fated ending but after i got 4+ both affection its still not enough. Do you have some idea about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're suppose to use items to boost up those affections. I haven't gotten there yet so I can't tell for sure.

      Delete
  39. My Affection Route

    11.3
    [1] "It's not what it--"
    [2] "I thought I saw--"
    [3] "I saw you." (My Affection +4, His Affection +4)

    11.7
    [1] Touch his forehead.
    [2] Call his name. (My Affection +4, His Affection +4)
    [3] Hug him.

    Letter after 11.10 if gauge above 160

    --Petra

    ReplyDelete
  40. My Affection Route

    12.4
    [1] Gaze up at him.
    [2] Draw closer.
    [3] Hold his hand. (My Affection +4, His Affection +4)

    Get Silk Crepe Folding Screen +60

    12.8
    [1] "Just a second."
    [2] "Not yet." (My Affection +2, His Affection+4)
    [3] "A bit longer."

    --Petra

    ReplyDelete
  41. I can't figure out whether to go My Affection or His Affection route.

    I want Saito's shinsen-gumi outfit (from My Affection route), but I thought His Affection is the better ending...

    I see both endings get you a letter from Saito. My Affection gives you 'Japanese Room with Rock Garden Wallpaper'... Does that give you a higher Beauty bonus than Saito's shinsen-gumi outfit?

    *rambles off* haha.. Thanks for any advice you guys might have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I meant to say:

      My affection = Saito's Shinsen-gumi outfit

      His affection = Japanese room with rock garden wallpaper.

      Delete
  42. http://imgur.com/tIh6vJm
    http://imgur.com/9pMAivY

    Which do I pick...?

    ReplyDelete
  43. My affection route

    13.2 or 13.3 //i forgot

    1) I'll keep that in mind
    2) thank you
    3) i got it

    ReplyDelete
  44. My affection

    13.6
    1) "Welcome Home."
    2) "It feels like a dream."
    3) "I missed you" (My affection +4, His affection +4)

    ReplyDelete
  45. my affection route

    epilogue.4

    1) "If I wasn't there-"
    2) "I lost my confidence"
    3) "I'll get in your way"

    ReplyDelete