[Walkthrough] Forbidden Love: Mike Jones Story 3

Mike Jones


**Special Thanks to kalli fotiou  for providing the answers to Mike's Story 3.

[Chapter 1]
Wherever is fine. (+50)


[Chapter 2]
If we’ll be like them someday. (+50)


[Chapter 3]
Let’s all play together! (+50)


[Chapter 4]
I bet you were a cutie. (+50)


[Chapter 5]
I’m really looking forward to our wedding. (+50)


[Chapter 6]
There’s no reason to be jealous. (+50)

Secret Story
180+ Love pts. needed


[Chapter 7]
Now I know what true happiness feels like. (+50)


[Chapter 8]
You can do it!…. (+50)


[Chapter 9]
Our honeymoon starting! (+50)


[Chapter 10]
Don’t go! It’s too dangerous! (+50)


[Chapter 11]
I’m mad that I could scream. (+50)


[Chapter 12]
If that what he wants… (+50)


[Chapter 13]
I’m rather thankful. (+50)


[Chapter 14]
I feel so happy. (+50)

Secret Story
450+ Love Points


[Chapter 15]
Fine. (+50)


[Chapter 16]
Mike’s even more frustated than I am. (+50)


[Chapter 17]
He has to do it for Jones Corp’s sake. (+50)


[Chapter 18]
I wonder if he wants to try some? (+50)

Secret Story
600+ Love pts. needed


[Chapter 19]
I’ll be okay as long as you’re with me. (+50)


← Mike Jones New Story 2 Walkthrough                                            Mike Jones Story 4 Walkthrough →

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

0 comments:

Post a Comment