[Walkthrough] Dear My Mononoke Sacrifice: Main Route


Main Route


Invite Code: 8bMMQ3


*Special Thanks to Sasha578, caterine, Liz Bt, Gabriela Koleva, Claire Kok & to the anonymous person for contributing.

[Chapter 1: A Chance Meeting]

1.03
[1] (I'm kind of worried... ...) (Kirei +0)
[2] I'll try.  (Kirei +5)
[3] I'm the only sacrifice, so it can't be helped. (Kirei +3)

1.04
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Kirei's Affection 5+)

1.10
[1] Please don't tease me. (Tenri +5)
[2] ... Pervert. (Tenri +0)
[3] It just tickled.  (Tenri +3)

1.15
[1] Why would you carry me? (Tsurugi +3)
[2] How will you do that? (Tsurugi +0)
[3] If you're going to do that... ... (Tsurugi +5)


[Chapter 2: Prisoner]

2.02
[1] Where are you going? (Tsurugi +3)
[2] Don't leave me alone. (Tsurugi +0)
[3] I'll go, too. (Tsurugi +5)

2.03
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

2.10 
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tsurugi's Affection 10+)

[1] I'll be sad if you die here, Tsurugi. (Tsurugi +3)
[2] You'll make someone, somewhere sad. (Tsurugi +0)
[3] There should be a way where nobody gets hurt. (Tsurugi +5)

2.13
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

2.15
[1] What do you mean "swindler"...? (Tenri +0)
[2] Who is the swindler? (Tenri +5)
[3] Is that so? (Tenri +3)


[Chapter 3: Top of the Fire Clan]

3.05
[1] Can't I just cheer for you? (Tsurugi +3)
[2] I can think of a better promise. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] In front of everyone...so greedy (Tsurugi +0)

3.10
[1] Even if you kill him, I won't come home. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] It's better that I left. (Tenri +5)
[3] Please wait! (Kirei +5)

3.15
[1] Kirei! (Kirei +3)
[2] I want you to look at me… (Kirei +0)
[3] I want to turn your head (Kirei +5)


[Chapter 4: Inexperienced and True Nature]

4.05
[1] "I caused trouble" (Kirei +5)
[2] I don't think i was wrong. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] I wanted to help. (Tenri +5)

4.10
[1] That's not true! (Tsurugi +5)
[2] I'm still learning (Tenri +5)
[3] (If I nod, then I'll be betraying him... ...) (Kirei +5)

4.11
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tenri's Affection 25+)

4.15
[1] It's that really you, Tenri…? (Tenri +5)
[2] "Why?" (Tenri +0)
[3] I won't open them. (Tenri +3)


[Chapter 5: Scent of War]

5.01
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

5.05
[1] (I still want to carry out my promise.) (Tsurugi +5)
[2] That is what I chose. (Tenri +5)
[3] (I want him to think better of me.) (Kirei +5)

5.07
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Kirei's Affection 30+)

5.10
[1] If I build up more strength... (Kirei +5)
[2] He'll tell me when the time comes! (Tsurugi +5)
[3] He must have some reason. (Tenri +5)

5.13
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tsurugi's Affection 45+)

5.14
[1] What is it? (Tsurugi +3)
[2] Need the bathroom? (Tsurugi +0)
[3] Don't be embarrassed, tell me. (Tsurugi +5)

5.15
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)


[Chapter 6: Watching Over from Afar]

6.05
[1] I'll do my best for Japan. (Tenri +5)
[2] Even if you didn't say that…! (Tsurugi +5)
[3] I'll direct my effort to avoid war. (Kirei +5)

6.10
[1] I'm sorry I couldn't catch him. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] Are you hurt? (Tenri +5)
[3] He really got us… (Kirei +5)


6.14
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

6.15
[1] If we get funding from Britain… (Tenri +5)
[2] I'll try not to let you down. (Kirei +5)
[3] This is my "chance" (Tsurugi +5)


[Chapter 7: Persuasion]

7.05
[1] What are you doing!? (Tsurugi +5)
[2] … An accident? (Tsurugi +0)
[3] (Why do this…?) (Tsurugi +3)

7.09
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

7.10
[1] (unbelievable…) (Tenri +3)
[2] That Kuhn, Loeb & Co.? (Tenri +5)
[3] I can tell by looking. (Tenri +0)

7.15
[1] There was someone like that in his past? (Kirei +3)
[2] That's unexpected…… (Kirei +0)
[3] (Somehow my heart hurts.) (Kirei +5)


[Chapter 8: A Brief Rest]

8.01
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

8.03
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

8.05
[1] It might be a shrine of love. (Kirei +5)
[2] Maybe it's a shrine of knowledge. (Tenri +5)
[3] A battle shrine, perhaps. (Tsurugi +5)


8.07
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

8.08
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tenri's Affection 65+)

8.11
[1] I can't forget his confession. (Tenri +5)
[2] This is awkward. (Tenri +0)
[3] How embarrassing. (Tenri +3)

8.14
[1] Emphasize the danger Japan is in. (Tenri +3)
[2] If it's difficult, we can use spirit power! (Tenri +0)
[3] I'll prepare the books... ... (Tenri +5)


[Chapter 9: False Accusation and Honor]

9.05
[1] Please let me go! (Kirei +5)
[2] What are you doing!? (Kirei +3)
[3] How can you be so calm... ...? (Kirei +0)

9.10
[1] (Really?) (Kirei +0)
[2] (He might get worried...) (Kirei +5)
[3] His heart is not so small. (Kirei +3)

9.11
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tsurugi's Affection 75+)

9.15
[1] I don't want war. (Kirei +5)
[2] If we join together with the spirits, then we can win. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] We can't be exhausted, strategy is important. (Tenri +5)


[Chapter 10: Divine Wind]

10.05
[1] Again...? (Kirei +5)
[2] Please listen to me. (Tenri +5) 
[3] Are you alright? (Tsurugi +5)

10.10
[1] I don't want to waste everyone's efforts. (Kirei +5)
[2] I'm not strong enough... (Kirei +0)
[3] (I beg you, my body, move...) (Kirei +3)

10.12
[1] I fulfilled my promise. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] I didn't cause problems. (Tenri +5) 
[3] I met expectations. (Kirei +5)

10.13
Special Scenario (Kirei's/ Tenri's/ Tsurugi's Affection 90+)


[Chapter 11: Fake Harmony]

11.05
[1] Please look at it with me. (Kirei +5)
[2] I'm afraid to open it. (Kirei +3)
[3] Please don't look. (Kirei +0)

11.06 - 11.07
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

11.10
[1] I'm not spying! (Tsurugi +5)
[2] Who's there...!? (Tenri +5) 
[3] Sorry. (Kirei +5)

11.12
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

11.15
[1] (It feels the same as before the battle.) (Kirei +5)
[2] It's just my imagination. (Kirei +0)
[3] Let's look for Shura. (Kirei +3)


[Chapter 12: Martial Law]

12.05
[1] I should act on my own. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] I want to talk once more thoroughly. (Tenri +5) 
[3] I shall wait calmly. (Kirei +5)

12.10
[1] (Is everybody there...?) (Kirei +5)
[2] Sort your story out. (Tenri +5) 
[3] -You're joking, right? (Tsurugi +5)

12.15
[1] I knew freedom for the first time. (Kirei +5)
[2] I hate just waiting around. (Tenri +5) 
[3] I pity you, Prince Takaba. (Tsurugi +5)


[Chapter 13: The Real Nobility]

13.04
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

13.06
[1] Please, stop... (Kirei +5)
[2] Think about who you're making sad, too. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] You're the one who's hurting. (Tenri +5) 

13.10
[1] We should refine this plan. (Tenri +5) 
[2] Let's go to Prince Takaba right now. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] We need more cooperation. (Kirei +5)

13.13
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Kirei's Affection 130+)

13.15
[1] Fight to the last! (Tsurugi +5)
[2] Because I was given strength... (Kirei +5)
[3] I'll think up some plan (Tenri +5) 


[Chapter 14: Unnecessary]

14.02
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tenri's Affection 125+)

14.05
[1] You don't tell lies. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] I want you to believe me. (Tenri +5) 
[3] You should know better than anybody. (Kirei +5)

14.10
[1] Look after Mr. Mutsumi. (Kirei +5)
[2] Please reflect on your own actions. (Tenri +5) 
[3] If you think that everything will go well, you're wrong. (Tsurugi +5)

14.14
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

14.15
[1] I'm sorry. (Tenri +3)
[2] This isn't like you. (Tenri +5) 
[3] I'll accept the true you. (Tenri +0)


[Chapter 15: Rescue]

15.02
[1] If you're with me, Tenri... (Tenri +5) 
[2] I'm happy. (Tenri +3)
[3] Isn't that just your imagination? (Tenri +0)

15.12
[1] I'm sure everyone is tired... (Tenri +5) 
[2] Though they may be in better shape than I am... (Tsurugi +5)
[3] Is there no way that all of them can ride? (Kirei +5)

15.13
[1] Stop, stupid. (Tsurugi +0)
[2] We can do that later though. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] Surprise attacks are no fair. (Tsurugi +3)


[Chapter 16: Strategy Meeting]

16.01
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

16.02
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Kirei's Affection 150+)

16.04
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Strength Love's Affection 30+)

16.05
[1] It suits you. (Tenri +0)
[2] I want to try touching you. (Tenri +5) 
[3] You look beautiful. (Tenri +3)

16.07
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tenri's Affection 150+)

16.10
[1] There's someone who can help from the shadows. (Tenri +5) 
[2] Because there's someone I'm competing with. (Tsurugi +5)
[3] Because there's someone who's always got my back. (Kirei +5)

16.13
[1] Stop! (Tsurugi +0)
[2] That's hot... (Tsurugi +3)
[3] You're heavy. (Tsurugi +5)

16.14
Special Scenario (Strength Love's Affection 30+)


[Chapter 17: The God of Ancient Times]

17.05
[1] Now is not the time to bring your power into full play. (Tenri +3)
[2] (I need to calm him down...) (Tenri +5) 
[3] You mustn't become a spirit. (Tenri +0)

17.10
[1] I don't feel Shura's power either. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] There's nowhere we haven't looked yet either, right? (Tsurugi +3)
[3] Let's go home. (Tsurugi +0)

17.13
[1] We have to go save him. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] Those two will be fine. (Kirei +5)
[3] Why do you think that? (Tenri +5)


[Chapter 18: When You Surpass]

18.02
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Tsurugii's Affection 165+)

18.05
[1] I'll do my best as back up. (Kirei +5)
[2] (For the country's future...) (Tenri +5)
[3] Okay! (Tsurugi +5)

18.10
[1] Be careful. (Kirei +5)
[2] Don't be reckless. (Tenri +5)
[3] If I'm needed, I'll help. (Tsurugi +5)

18.15
[1] I am no one's. (Tsurugi +5)
[2] I won't give you my heart. (Tenri +5)
[3] My place is elsewhere. (Kirei +5)


[Chapter 19: The End]

19.02
Special Scenario (Kirei's/ Tenri's/ Tsurugi's Affection 180+)

19.05
[1] All is safe and okay? (Tenri +5)
[2] Haa... (Kirei +5)
[3] (Mom needs to do something about this.) (Tsurugi +5)

19.06
Special Scenario (Kirei's/ Tenri's/ Tsurugi's Affection 185+)

19.10
[1] (I'm afraid to hear the rest alone.) (Kirei +5)
[2] (I want to know why he lost it.) (Tenri +5)
[3] What happened? (Tsurugi +5)

19.15
[1] I want to see the world. (Tenri +5)
[2] I want to be with everyone. (Kirei +5)
[3] I want to build a new parliament. (Tsurugi +5)


Kirei's Happy End (A New Life): 195+ Affection Points
Tenri's Happy End (A Trip): 195+ Affection Points
Tsurugi's Happy End (My Possession): 195+ Affection Points



Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

147 comments:

  1. Hello! Do you know when the problem with scenarios will b resolved? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was fixed already? also my invite code is jbNRKH

      Delete
  2. I'm a bit unsure how the affection pts work. For example, if I want to go with Kirei, should I choose the answers that give +0 for Tenri and Tsurugi? Or should I choose +5 for everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can choose 5 pts for everything.
      However, there will be situations where you'll have to choose to who you wanna give more points since each answer for that situation will give points to different people. For example:
      1.01
      [1] I'm fine [Kirei +5]
      [2] I'm alright [Tenri +5]
      [3] I'm sorry [Tsurugi +5]
      So that's where you'll lose points on the characters you don't want,
      This game is extremely similar to Vampire Darling so I'm pretty sure it works the same which is the way I just explained to you. I hope that helps ^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks Gabriela! That definitely cleared things up for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this walkthrough. Are you getting close to finishing chapter 2? I will be starting it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even get pass chapter 2 o3o
      I keep getting the black screen of death... I've contacted Arithmetic about it but well they still haven't fixed it yet e.e

      Delete
    2. Thanks for telling me about the problem. I guess I will hold off playing until they fix it.

      Delete
  5. 2.02...answer 1 "where are you going" gave me 3 pts for Tsurugi

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2.10...answer 3 "There should be a way where no one gets hurt" gave me 5 pts for Tsurugi

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2.15...answer 1 "What do you mean swindler" gave me 0 pts for Tenri

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2.02
    1. where are you going? Tsurugi +3
    2, don't leave me alone
    3. I'll go too Tsurugi +5

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2.10 - Special Scenario: Tsurugi Love affection 10+ (get CG)
    [1] I'll be sad if you die here, Tsurugi. (Tsurugi +3)
    [2] You'll make someone, somewhere sad.
    [3] There should be a way where nobody gets hurt.(Tsurugi +5)

    2.13 - Love Event Route - Strengthen Love Affection level 30+ (this one is quiet confusing, like what's Strengthen and how on earth can you get 30 when we've barely started..)

    2.15
    [1] What do you mean "swindler"...?
    [2] Who is the swindler? (Tenri +5)
    [3] Is that so? (Tenri +3)

    Chapter 3 - Top of the Fire Clan

    Aaaand 3.03 is the new black screen. Seriously that really pisses me of! I've lost 2 complete recovery tickets because of those black screens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ but gah they really should look over the entire game before they decide to put it out e.e

      Delete
  10. Has anyone figured out how to strengthen your love? I see under reputation - strengthen love is 0. Even if you buy all the avatar items it only nets you 8 points. How the heck are we supposed to get 30 points?

    Another question, What does a scenario save ticket do and how do you use them?

    Final question, Can I leave the game right before the special scenario until I figure out how to raise the affection level high enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stuck with 0 Strength Love too. I've spent several hundred bucks on Vampire Darling game so I don't want to spent a single cent on any other game. Hence, I'm left with the only option which is to gain roman points by logging in consecutively for 7 days (get 500 romans) and dressing up my friends ( 20 roman points for one friend, so you get 1000 roman points for 50 friends; which is the maximum number of friends you can have ). I play Roman Gacha with the roman points I have and obtain items. BUT that still doesn't mean I can increase Strength Love level because all the items I ever received in Roman Gacha are either for Kirei, Tenri or Tsurugi; increasing respectivd character's affection level. I'm just hoping, one day, Roman Gacha will give me an item which will increase Strength Love. Cause that's all I can think of.

      Next question, you mean scenario RECOVERY ticket, right? Because that's the only ticket I can find in the item shop. It lets you play more than five scenarios in one day. Generally speaking, the game provides you only five scenarios in one day. But if you used Scenario Recovery Ticket, it gives you another five scenarios.

      The last question, Yes, you can. I'm stuck with that stage too. I can't get access to special scenario because I can't increase the Strength Love level.
      (After writing this long comment, I realized you asked this question one year ago XD Hope this help you or people who came to ask the same questions.)

      Delete
    2. Hey, I just realized you can increase Strength Love level by playing "Love Route Gacha". But you need to buy platinum for that so that is not an option for me. And it seems like there really is Scenario SAVE ticket that you mentioned. Sorry about that. But I've never seen it before so I have no idea what it does except..maybe it will save the scenarios you want even after you've reset the game. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  11. Hi! For 2.13 I need to have 30pts apart from kirei, tsurugi and tenri's points? Or I need to have 5pts more?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tha black screen is gone again. I am not sure for how long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For 3.05 answer [3] "In front of everyone...so greedy" gave 0 points for Tsurugi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black screen is gone... please update the walkthrough XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. For 3.10 answer [3] "please wait!" gave me 5 points for Kirei.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For 3.15 answer [3] "Kirei!" gave me 3 points for Kirei.

    ReplyDelete
  17. For 4.05 answer [1] "I caused trouble" gave me 5 points for Kirei.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I hope my answers help, Zenri. I'm the one who gave my answers for 3.05, 3.10, 3.15 and 4.05. Your walkthroughs really helps with my games. So I want to help you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies caterine. Sorry for late update I have to study for my finals this week.

      Delete
  19. For 4.15 answer [2] "why?" gave me 0 points for Tenri.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you got it wrong cuz I got 15 affection points for Tenri but I didn't get the full illustration..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry, Cookie. If I'm wrong.
    I'm using only one device which is my tablet, so I can only answer one time.
    I did passed though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zenri, i'm wrong at the 4.11 special scenario regarding the affection points for Tenri.
    But the answer [2] "I'm still learning" for 4.10 is correct which is worth 5 points.
    Can you erase my comment for 4.10 so that other player won't make mistake?
    I want them to pass. I'll just help with the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chapter 5
    For 5.5:
    [1] (I still want to carry out my promise.) +5 for Tsurugi
    [2] That is what I chose. +5 for Tenri
    [3] (I want him to think better of me.) +5 for Kirei.

    I press the back button three times
    to see which answers gave points for Tsurugi, Tenri and Kirei.
    When I reach the end of the scenario for the answer I chose which is for Kirei,
    it gave me 5 points.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, this are my answers. I hope that this be useful and good luck with your finals.

    3.15
    [1] Kirei!
    [2] I want you to look at me…
    [3] I want to turn your head (+5 Kirei)

    4.05
    [1] I caused trouble(+5 Kirei)
    [2] I don't think i was wrong
    [3] I wanted to help

    4.10
    [1] That's not true!
    [2] I'm still learning
    [3] (If i nod, then I'll be betraying him……)

    4.11
    I have 25 points with Tenri and i get the CG. But i still not sure about how many points is the minimum, maybe 20?

    4.15
    [1] It's that really you, Tenri…?
    [2] Why?
    [3] I won't open them. (+3 Tenri)

    5.01
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love Affection 30+)

    5.5
    [1] (I still want to carry out my promise) (+5 Tsurugi)
    [2] That is what i chose
    [3] ( I want him to think better of me)

    P.S. and thanks to caterine, your answers were very useful n-n

    Sorry double post Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies for some of the add ins and corrections x]

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, is a pleasure n_n

      Delete
  25. 4.05
    [2] I don't think I was wrong (Tsurugi +5)

    4.10
    [1]That's not true! (Tsurugi +5)
    [2]I'm still learning (Tenri +5)
    [3](If I nod, then I'll be betraying him... ...) (Kirei +5)

    4.10 Tenri's Affection level 25+ (get CG)
    (It's 25 not 20 since I'm following Tsurugi's route so I definitely don't have enough points for this xD)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Please! Can someone tell me how I can get my strength points Up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally found out how to increase "Strengthen Love", you just need to play the "Extra Love Route Gatcha". Normal items give you +5 while rare +30. However to play it, you need gatcha tickets.

      Delete
    2. Yeah thank you, I also found how when a new gatcha was visible ;)

      Delete
  27. For answer [3] "he must have some reason" gave me 5 points for Tenri.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My latest post above is answer is for 5.10.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How can I use Scenario Save Ticket? Dx

    ReplyDelete
  30. 5.07
    Special Scenario: Get CG (Kirei's affection +30)

    5.10
    [1] If I build up more strength… (+5 Kirei)
    [2] He'll tell me when the times comes! (+5 Tsurugi)
    [3] He must have some reason.(+5 Tenri)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really like Kirei, but I keep getting the right answers worth 5 points for Tenri.
    Now, Tenri's affection is higher than Kirei's.
    For 5.14 answer [2] "need the bathroom?" gave me 0 points for Tsurugi.

    ReplyDelete
  32. 5.13
    Special Scenario: Get CG (Tsurugi's affection +45)

    5.14
    [1] What is it? (+3 Tsurugi)
    [2] Need the bathroom?
    [3] Don't be embarrassed, tell me.

    5.15
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love Affection 30+)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ch.3 part 5
    1. Can't I just cheer for you
    2. I can think of a better promuse +5 tsurugi
    3. In front of everyone...so greedy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh nvm I didn't see your updates

    ReplyDelete
  35. 6.05
    [1] I'll do my best for Japan. (+5 Tenri)
    [2] Even if you didn't say that…! (+5 Tsurugi)
    [3] I'll direct my effort to avoid war. (+5 Kirei)

    ReplyDelete
  36. -5- Scent of War

    5.07 - Special Scenario - Kire's Love Affection 30+ (get CG)

    5.10
    [1] If I build up more strenght... (Kirei +5)
    [2] He'll tell me when the time comes! (Tsurugi +5)
    [3] He must have some reason. (Tenri +5)

    5.13 - Special Scenario - Tsurugi's Love Affection 45+ (get CG)

    ReplyDelete
  37. 5.14
    [1] What is it? (Tsurugi +3)
    [2] Need the bathroom?
    [3] Don't be embarrassed, tell me. (Tsurugi +5)

    5.15 - Love Event Route - Strengthen Love Affection 30+

    -6- Watching Over From Afar

    ReplyDelete
  38. 6.10
    [1] I'm sorry I couldn't catch him. (+5 Tsurugi)
    [2] Are you hurt?
    [3] He really got us…

    ReplyDelete
  39. 6.14
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love's Affection 30+)

    6.15
    [1] If we get funding from Britain… (+5 Tenri)
    [2] I'll try not to let you down. (+5 Kirei)
    [3] This is my "chance" (+5 Tsurugi)

    Chapter 7: Persuasion

    ReplyDelete
  40. 7.05
    [1] What are you doing!? (+5 Tsurugi)
    [2] … An accident?
    [3] (Why do this…?)

    ReplyDelete
  41. 7.09
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love's Affection 30+)

    7.10
    [1] (unbelievable…) (+3 Tenri)
    [2] That Kuhn, Loeb & Co.?
    [3] I can tell by looking.

    ReplyDelete
  42. 7.15
    [1] There was someone like that in his past? (+3 Kirei)
    [2] That's unexpected……
    [3] (Somehow my heart hurts.)

    Chapter 8: A Brief Rest

    8.01
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love's Affection 30+)

    ReplyDelete
  43. 8.03
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love's Affection 30+)

    8.05
    [1] It might be a shrine of love. (+5 Kirei)
    [2] Maybe it's a shrine of knowledge. (+5 Tenri)
    [3] A battle shrine, perhaps. (+5 Tsurugi)

    8.07
    Special Scenario ( Strenghten Love's Affection 30+)

    8.08
    Special Scenario: Get CG ( Tenri Love's Affection 65+)

    I can read the love scenaries in the extra love route capsule. And the black screen appears again in 8.10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies and Merry Christmas~
      There's so many strength love checkpoint i don't even know how we're able to pass it.

      Delete
    2. You just need to play the "Extra Love Route Gatcha". Normal items give you +5 while rare +30. However to play it, you need gatcha tickets.
      Happy New Year ^^

      Delete
  44. Is everyone still having issues with 8.10 it still shows me a black screen.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even reach 8.10 since I have black screen at 7.09. I guess investing gatcha tickets so that I get to 30 strengthen level was a bad idea xD

      Delete
    2. I just wish i knew when it would be fixed this is beyond ridiculous....

      Delete
  45. Finally i was able to get thru 7.9!

    ReplyDelete
  46. 8.11
    1.
    2.
    3.(Tenri +3)

    ReplyDelete
  47. 8.14-15
    1.
    2.
    3.(Tenri +5)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Ah well, was gonna say that I mailed Arithmetic and that they told me they had fixed the black page of death problem, but seems like you already found out, ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  49. I see a mistake. Shouldn't the labels be 10.12 and 10.13 for chapter 10 instead of 11.12 and 11.13?

    Also I have a question about the special scenario for 10.13. If you have more than one character at 90 affection level can you see all the scenarios or can you only choose one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol whoops thanks for pointing it out.

      I'm actually not sure about that since its a bit impossible to get all 90 with each character at the same time unless you cashed for the items to get the points, but I know for sure that you can only view one of them.

      Delete
    2. Actually I was able to get the 90 points on 2 characters and 80 on the 3rd with the free gacha. It just takes awhile to build up the points that way.

      Delete
  50. Oh, I have the problem with the black screen in the Tsuguri's route :/ Does anyone know how to pass this without reset the game ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the problem with Tsuguri Route resolved ^^

      Delete
  51. Is it working now or you still have a black screen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a black screen on mine. e.e I'm about to just give up on this game. They should have checked the game thoroughly before releasing it out.

      Delete
    2. Oh, please don't give up on this game! Your walkthrough is really helping me. Hopefully there isn't too many more chapters left.

      Delete
  52. Replies
    1. Thankies for letting me know x]

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      Thanks för making this guide!

      Delete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya~
      In chapter 10.13, the special scenario is totally free but it is up to how much affection you have with the character that you'll be able to see it. You can only view 1 character scenario. I dunno what happens though if you have more than 1 character with 90 affection.

      Oooh that's weird you're suppose to have gotten it. Have you tried contacting Arithmetic about it. I only got the monochrome version so I'm afraid I don't have the full length picture for you :( sorry...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  54. Do you know what they are talking about a new mission in chap 14.15? I don't see anything there.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hello! Thank you very much for this!! However I am really puzzled by what is a "CG" or "special scenario" It's my first time playing a game like this! I know I got +5 for sure for the 1.04 CG and I redownloaded the game many times to catch the CG but still am unsure! can someone help me out? THANK YOU ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CG = Computer graphic in other words character illustrations. Special Scenarios are like really short romantic moments you get with a character depending on the affection you have acquired from answering questions.

      Like in 1.04, you need to have answered choice 2 on 1.03 to be able to read the special romantic story, sometimes they include a CG. But if you fail to acquire the amount being asked then you get the normal route and just pieces of the illustration if a CG is included.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! Its weird because I know I have the points for sure but don't see the CG... mhmn

      Delete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yay! Yus I'd very much want it. x3
      Thankies in advance~

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Oooh sorry lol I was doing my homework so I didn't see your message until now. I don't mind posting it here its: zenrisenri@gmail.com

      Delete
  57. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Is there a link set through itunes to install Dear My Mononoke Sacrifice? If so can you give me the link please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked around Itunes and it looks like the games hasn't been released yet for ios. I'll let you know when it does.

      Delete
    2. Okays and thanks.^^

      Delete
  59. Hello ~ do you know where i can download the game? i've been wanting to play this game for quite awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Replies
    1. Ah then that's why. The game is only in android at the moment. Ios version has not come out yet :(

      Delete
    2. >.<;; awww. I see. Please tell me when it's in IOS version.
      Thank you~

      Delete
  61. I also got this question even though it is not Dear my mononoke sacrifice related......but do you know how to like, re-start the whole game thing on shall we date?: wizardess heart+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's impossible to re-start from the beginning once you start playing the app. You'd have to get another device for that. Unless you mean the story then you'd just have to change characters and back and it should have restarted the story back to the beginning.

      Delete
    2. Oh darn >.<;; Ah, oh we'll I guess. Anyways, do you have a invite code for wizardess heart+ ?:)
      So that I can add you.

      Delete
    3. Aww sorry about that D:
      Oh here it is K8RYcyp6jG I'll make space for you :3

      Delete
    4. No worries ^^ and thank you .~

      Delete
  62. hi Zenri. ~ Sorry for asking so much question. But do you play Animal Boyfriend? >_<; because i'm like confused on how you work and play the game. ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did download it out of curiosity and well I got confuse too and stopped playing.... sorry D:

      Delete
    2. Oh,aww ; 3 ; I think I got the hang of it now. But still confuse on some thing. And it's okay >.<
      Uhm if you download it again. Let's add each other ^^

      Delete
  63. Nevermind I don't think we can add >3<;;;;;;;

    ReplyDelete
  64. Is there anymore bl game for ios you know of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have android so I don't really know much about what's in ios that isn't in android :O

      Delete
  65. What does save scenarios ticket do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name itself is pretty self explanatory, but on how to use it i don't know since we really have no use for this ticket when we can already view the scenarios again from the album.

      Delete
  66. Hi there, please help me ;; w ;; I want to play the extra scenario "Mononoke's Temptation", but it said that I have to change into "Rare Avatar" to play it. The guide said "go to dressroom => change your avatar into "Rare Avatar"" but I dont know where's that dressroom ; - ; I really want to read it so please help me ; - ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can usually get the rare item from the gacha that corresponds to the special story. The reason the instruction they gave you doesn't work is because you don't have the item yet.

      Delete
  67. So does it mean that I have to buy something like ticket or anything else...? Ọ x Ọ Orz it's too bad, cuz I dont have any platinum....//crai
    Ah, and please tell me how to raise my love affection....I really cant find a way to raise it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way without having to buy plat is from getting your invite code to be used.

      Delete
  68. Do someone know how to use the Roman points ?

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have a problem!! I've gathered 76 tsurigi affection points and only 35 for kirei (mostly when I didn't have a choice), but when I finished chapter 10 - Divine Wind12 I got stuck in Kirei's route! I thought I would end up with the character I had the most points for, now I feel so dumb...there's a way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is you need 90 to be able to see Tsurugi's scenario so it will automatically go to Kirei's scenario if you did not meet the requirement.

      Delete
  70. Hi !
    Am I the only one to have a problem at the 16th chapter ? I was reaaally happy because at the end of the scenario 16.03 Tsurugi kisses the MC, but at 16.04 I had the scene when the MC met Kirei for the first time =( And after, at the 16.05, the MC visits Tenri, so I don't know what happened between Tsurugi and him when they kissed, it's so frustrating ! >.<

    Thanks for the walkthrough, it helps me a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hello! I was curious to wonder if there's a way to play Dear my Mononoke Sacrifice's main route again after finishing the game? I'm halfway through the story and i wanted to take another character's route afterwards. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep its possible. There's a reset option after you finish the game if you want to do it over.

      Delete
  72. If I want to get the happy ending for Tsurugi, do I have to get mostly Tsurugi points out of the three guys?

    ReplyDelete
  73. What is Strength Love Affection and how do I earn it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spin a gacha to earn enough affection to be able to view it :O

      Delete
  74. Was wondering if you know where I can see Tsurugi Happy Ending. Been searching for it and haven't had any luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can try youtube its the only one i know but either than that you can just get it by playing through.

      Delete
  75. I totally love this page! it has helped me so much! my heart is torn between tenri and tsurugi!!! but i have a question.... what happens if I dont reach the 195+ love points at the last scenario? what would happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get Kirei's bad end as a default

      Delete
  76. DO I need to put on the items I get of a certain character to increase his affection level? and how do I increase "strengthen love"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No as long as you have it with you it counts and for strengthen love there's a gacha that you can spin to increase it.

      Delete
  77. Hey so, even if I only get 5 every question for kirei, I only finish with 190 pts. How can I get 195? Without buying? Thx so much, your walk-through is a lifesaver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying avatar items should help

      Delete
    2. OK cool. Thanks!

      Delete
  78. Do i have to read all those special scenarios which require strenghten love 30+ to get happy ending? Does it have some extra CG or love scenes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you can skip it. There's no cg just and extra scenario

      Delete