[Walkthrough] The Cinderella Contract: If Lugar


If Lugar


"You can't escape from me." "We got along better as time goes on..."

You have stolen your luggage at the airport. And Lugar got your luggage back !

You have to contract a marriage in exchange for geting a baggage back !? The provisional married life will begin now, but you don't know Lugar's true colors...

How to advance
- You can go on reading a scenario
- Love trial of an avatar and elegance
- You can read two kinds of ending when you clear avatar trial.

Instructions
*In Love Lesson, Excellent 5 suite pt during a period. 
*There is the fever time when the numerical value to improve of the love lesson. 
*You use Scenario ticket when you advance the story in this event. 
*You can buy After Scenario at Mypage after you clear good ending. 
*Please note that you can't buy it when you push scenario reset.

How to return to Main route
Menu > Change Route You return to Main route


Original Source Here

Invite Code: BumdWj

**Got this from a Japanese walkthrough hopefully they're right. Some scenarios are incomplete and I guess it's up to us to guess which we think is right. Good Luck! ^^
*Special Thanks to consecotaleo for contributing points.

[Chapter 1]

1.03
[1] Me? (+3)
[2] Now that you mention it... (+5)
[3] At yesterday's party... (+1)

1.06
[1] Mr. Lugar
[2] Master Lugar
[3] Lugar (+5)


1.10
Extra:
If Lugar Extra ★ "Secret Marks" - 200 Platinum

1.12
[1] What is this?
[2] I didn't see anything. (+1)
[3] Just a little. (+5)

1.13
Premium Route:
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Reputation 10+) [?]


[Chapter 2]

2.03
Elegance Trial:
Require 1500+ Elegance

2.04
[1] There's nothing in particular. (+5)
[2] Stop speaking so formally.
[3] Cancel this contract.

2.05
Avatar Trial: 
Premium Avatar: If Lugar ★ Clear Glass Purple Eyes (Charm +25) - 300 Platinum
Normal Avatar: If Lugar ★ Deep Purple Heel (Charm +10) - 100 Platinum/ 500 Feminine 

2.07
Premium Route:
Special Scenario (Reputation 15+) [?]

2.10
[1] ... (+3)
[2] I trust you.
[3] I don't know. (+5)

2.15
[1] I wonder if you're right... (+5)
[2] Thank you. (+3)
[3] Why do you think that?


[Chapter 3]

3.02
Avatar Trial: 
Premium Avatar: If Lugar ★ Side Curl Medium Hair (Charm +45) - 500 Platinum
Normal Avatar: If Lugar ★ Purple x Green Color Bouquet (Charm +20) - 150 Platinum/ 2500 Feminine 

3.03
[1] What are you doing? (+1)
[2] Good morning.
[3] Are you going to work now? (+5)

3.08
Extra:
If Lugar Extra ★ "The Monologue" - 200 Platinum

3.09
[1] Thank you. (+1)
[2] I'm sorry.
[3] Why? (+5)

3.11
[1] Yes, I am.
[2] No, I'm not. (+5)
[3] What do you think?


[Chapter 4]

4.04
Premium Route:
Special Scenario (Reputation 45+)

4.05
[1] This is a problem. (+5)
[2] Do you want me not to?
[3] I am.

Extra:
If Lugar Extra ★ "I wanna..." - 200 Platinum

4.09
[1] Thank you for coming. (+5)
[2] I didn't know what would happen.
[3] What do we do now?

4.10
Elegance Trial:
Require 5000+ Elegance [?]

4.13
[1] Are you joking again?
[2] I'm happy. (+1)
[3] Is it alright? (+5)


Normal End: Default Ending
Good End: 60+ Reputation points
☆*:.。.


Rewards
1500 Feminine x1, Aroma Therapy x1, & 
If Lugar ★ Stripe Lavender Color Dress (Charm +70)
**Completing Good End

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

1 comment:

  1. I followed the 5+ answers, but in 1.13 I'm missing 4 pts. I don't have any gacha items.

    ReplyDelete