[Walkthrough] Be My Princess PARTY: Edward Levaincois


Edward Levaincois


Invite Code: 09033306

*Just using the old gree walkthrough. 
I will edit it as I go and change it into PARTY appropriate.

[Prologue]
To obtain at least a Rank B for Edward


[Part 1: My First Job... A Royal Ball?!]
[1] Allow him to show you around
→ [2] Politely decline

[1] Don't I know you from...
→ [2] That crest on your jacket...

Mission: 
Black Ribbon Headband (Charm +10) - 500Cruz

Get: CG


[Part 2: A Miracle for Me?!]
→ [1] Your gown is beautiful.
[2] It's nothing...

[1] Red wine
→ [2] White wine

Mission: 100 Royal Factor



[Part 3: Sneaking Out from the Party]
→ [1] Go after Prince Glenn
[2] Stay with Prince Roberto

→ [1] Thank you very much
[2] I'll be fine on my own


[Part 4: An Unexpected Visitor]
[1] Thank you again for before
→ [2] Why did you come back?

→ [1] Agree with Monsieur Pierre
[2] Give your honest opinion


Mission: 
Brown Bag & Scarf (Charm +10) - 1000Cruz


[Sweet Route: The Opportunity has Arrived]
→ [1] A spread about Joshua
[2] A spread about Glenn

→ [1] I have been a bit stressed...
[2] I'm really fine

Get: CG


[Part 5: The Pure White Envelope]
→ [1] Why are you here, Prince Joshua?
[2] I'm afraid this area is for staff only...

[1] Continue listening to them
→ [2] Leave the conversation

——

Beginning Rank: B Final Rank: S

[Episode 1: The Vision of a Prince]
Why was I chosen?
"Are you all right?"

Get: Letter


[Episode 2: Under the Moonlight]
Keep the dress on
Ask

Mission: 3000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 3: Secret City Date]
You mean you don’t wear silk?
The dressy side gore boots

Get: Letter


[Episode 4: Invitations & Secret Places]
Refuse politely.
All right! I'll come up with something!

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Lavender Plaid Outfit - 3Gem
Normal Route: Retro Scarf Ribbon - 1Gem/ 2000Cruz

[Sweet Route: The Secret Garden]
No selection

Get: Letter,CG


[Episode 5: Wrapped in a Blanket]
Ask.
Bring Prince Edward.

Get: Letter


[Episode 6: A Kiss on the Hand]
Thank you for your concern.
Oh, that's just my secret hiding place.


[Episode 7: Present & Reality]
Ask him about his childhood.
Ask him to help pack.

Mission: 24000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 8: Jealousy's First Kiss]
Can you write an article about our collection?
Skill


[Episode 9: A Wealth of Emotions]
You're working late, Your Highness.
Since you're famous...

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Sleeveless Mini Dress - 6Gem
Normal Route: Ribbon Ankle Boots w/Tights - 3Gem/ 6000Cruz

[Sweet Route: Time Alone]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG


[Episode 10: The Foolish Prince]
Tell him to go after her.
I’ll take your questions!


[Episode 11: Missteps to the Future...?!]
Stay at the party.
Answer the phone.

Mission: 43000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 12: For Us...]
We should do that again.
Joke.


[Episode 13: After We Part]
I didn't think it would be over so fast.
Answer the door yourself

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Cozy Cute Winter Outfit - 10Gem
Normal Route: Hooded Winter Coat - 6Gem/ 12000Cruz

[Sweet Route: The Strength of Us All]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG


[Episode 14: Rooms of Our Happiness]
I don’t want to be a burden to you.
Change the topic.

Get: Letter


Secret Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Normal End: Default Ending


[Episode 15: Let Us Be a Family]
(Secret Happy End)
No Selections


Get:
Secret Happy Ending:
Letter, CG, Princess Outfit (Philips)

Happy Ending:
Letter, CG


[Epilogue: One Last Chance]
No Selections




Get: Letter, CG

☆*:.。.



← Joshua Lieben Walkthrough                                                                              Zain Walkthrough →


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

29 comments:

  1. I followed your instructions but I still didnt get Prince Edward. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh what instructions o.o? Edward's route isn't even out yet.

      Delete
    2. I mean the choices I have to select to include Prince Edward from the top 5 compatibility. I followed it but he's still not included in my list. I'm playing Be My Princess: PARTY

      Delete
    3. Like I mentioned because his route isn't out yet so anything regarding Edward isn't included yet within the game

      Delete
    4. But... how come you already have a walkthrough post for Edward if it's not avaialable yet?

      Delete
    5. Because the PARTY version is a remake of the gree version that was discontinued and since both apps have the same storyline I'm using my gree version walkthrough. I'll just be editing the changes from the party into this guide as I go along.

      Delete
  2. When will Prince Edward's route be out? He is so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do Edward's route!!! *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Episode 6, it's a lot but not a burden is wrong answer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey the correct answer in chapter 6 is thank you for you concern . that gives me good chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chapter 6: 2nd choice is wrong
    'It's just my secret hiding place' should be the right answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Episode 8: Are you an Louis childhood friends?
    No chemistry for this answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Episode 9: Good evening.
    No chemistry for this answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2nd answer on chapter 14 is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I followed this but after I chose his route,it says the compatibility is D....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which did you follow the whole walkthrough o.o?

      Delete
  11. Episode 12 the answer is : joke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, how do we get a secret happy end?
    I follow your walkthrough, but when i reach the end of the story, it only give me 2 options, which is happy end and normal end.. pls help me.. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just clock on the HE option and from there you can pick if you want secret super or just happy end

      Delete
  13. So the requirements are the same for both Happy and Super Happy? They both say the same amounts of Chemistry and Royal Factors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep if not then happy end would only really require the royal factor

      Delete
  14. If i pick normal route, could I receive CG?

    ReplyDelete
  15. So which are the ones I'm supposed to pick? Is it the one with arrows pointing to it? Sorry......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the common route yes but on the main route the answers i have listed are all right. I didn't put down the other choices that aren't right.

      Delete