[Walkthrough] Contract Marriage: Shinobu Arima


Shinobu Arima


Invite Code: VYd4aN


[Chapter 1: A Risky Encounter~ Marry Me]


    1.03
    [1] Um...
    [2] To help me come out of my shell.
    [3] I need money. (+5)

    1.05
    [1] Please wait. (+5)
    [2] That was horrible.
    [3] You've made your decision based on that alone? 

    1.08
    [1] Please repeat that. (+5)
    [2] You must be kidding.
    [3] I can't.

    1.14
    Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 15+)




[Chapter 2: Looks Like a Gangster]


    2.02
    [1] Are you really going to pay me for this?
    [2] What if I say no to you...?
    [3] Is that it? (+5)

    2.06
    [1] Nice to meet you. (+5)
    [2] ...
    [3] He looks scary.

    2.11
    [1] I don't need it.
    [2] I don't need you to worry about me that much. (+5)
    [3] Don't insult me.


[Chapter 3: Him and His Family]


    3.02
    [1] No!
    [2] Again... !? (+5)
    [3] I can't do anything.

    3.03
    Special Scenario: Get CG (Affection 35+)

    3.06
    [1] Not every girl likes gossip.
    [2] If you don't want to tell me... (+5)
    [3] Don't say it like that.

    3.13
    [1] Don't tease me. (+5)
    [2] Thank you very much.
    [3] Even so, I'm not happy.

    3.14
    Special Scenario (Affection 45+)


[Chapter 4: Competition Appears?]


    4.01
    [1] It looks conservative...
    [2] Do I look nice? (+5)
    [3] I'm happy that you chose this for me but...

    4.09
    [1] Where to...?
    [2] Ok. (+5)
    [3] Is it ok for you to leave?

    4.14
    [1] I don't know. (+5)
    [2] Please leave me alone.
    [3] You made me cry.


[Chapter 5: Argument and Reconciliation]


    5.06
    [1] Nothing...
    [2] I wanted some time to myself. (+5)
    [3] I didn't want to go home.

    5.08
    [1] I just felt sick.
    [2] Soji didn't do anything wrong.
    [3] It's none of your business, Shinobu. (+5)

    5.12
    [1] Really...?
    [2] Then why?.... (+5)
    [3] You are lying!


[Chapter 6: A Set-Up]


    6.03
    [1] I don't need that.
    [2] I don't need money. (+5)
    [3] Thank you for the offer.

    6.07
    [1] How could you say that?
    [2] The money isn't the issue. (+5)
    [3] I just thought...

    6.10- 6.12
    Special Scenario (Affection 85+)

    6.14
    [1] No, you aren't. (+5)
    [2] This bed is too small for the both of us.
    [3] Go ahead.


[Chapter 7: The Incident that Divided Us]


    7.01
    Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 90+)
    7.02
    [1] Really?
    [2] I'll be fine.
    [3] Are you worrying over me? (+5)

    7.03
    Special Scenario (Affection 95+)

    7.11
    [1] Scream.
    [2] Give a dirty look. (+5)
    [3] Fight back.

    7.14
    [1] I can walk.
    [2] Am I heavy?
    [3] Thank you for coming. (+5)


[Chapter 8: The Distance]


    8.02
    [1] I'm fine.
    [2] I feel pain all over my body.
    [3] Were you here with me the whole time? (+5)

    8.04
    [1] Because you told me not to. (+5)
    [2] I forgot to.
    [3] I thought I'd look weak.

    8.05
    Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 115+)
    8.08
    [1] … (+5)
    [2] No, I'm not.
    [3] It's just that my face is all bruised.


[Chapter 9: The Revenge- Arima's Past]


    9.04
    [1] Of course!
    [2] Not at all.
    [3] That'd be a breach of contract. (+5)

    9.06
    [1] Yes.
    [2] If you're okay with it.
    [3] Should I be here for this? (+5)

    9.13
    [1] Does the wound hurt?
    [2] Are you shocked?
    [3] Get a grip. (+5)


[Chapter 10: Arima's Anguish... and His Revenge on His Father]


    10.05
    [1] But..
    [2] Do you really need to do this?
    [3] I won't stop you. (+5)

    10.10 
    [1] I'm sorry.
    [2] Was it something I shouldn't have done? (+5)
    [3] I couldn't sit there without doing anything.

    10.13 
    [1] Nothing.
    [2] I was surprised(+5)
    [3] I don't understand it myself.


[Chapter 11: The Result of Revenge]


    11.04 
    [1] You don't need to say that... (+5)
    [2] Will this help you?
    [3] That's good.

    11.07
    [1] Congratulations! (+5)
    [2] Is this what you wanted?
    [3] I'm glad for you...

    11.11 
    [1] Anywhere is fine with me.
    [2] Anywhere you want to go. (+5)
    [3] IThis is too sudden...


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

6 comments:

  1. I got 5 points for get a grip. So it's the right answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh
    I juts need 3 more affection for happy end..
    please invite me XuedAs

    ReplyDelete
  3. im new to this game i just started today but code no longer works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah i guess there's a limit on code uses

      Delete
  4. Use the Marriage Gacha to increase affection lvl. You can get Marriage points by greeting your friends.
    Looking forward to Shinobu's route on CM+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great walkthrough! I just started and my code is wFSyiw if anyone wants it, so that we can both get platinum (since Zen ri's code seemsto be capped). Cheers!

    ReplyDelete