[Walkthrough] Celebrity Darling for Gree: Sho Kiriya


Sho Kiriya


Original Source Here

Gree ID: Zenri
CD: Ryota Miike

[Scene 1]:
But I have an interview…
Get mad at the fan

Get: Text, CG, New Furniture Gacha - Southwestern Series (350 GP/spin)

Mission:
His POV: Tartan Dress (300 Coins/7200 Salary)
Her POV: Girly Camisole Dress (300 Coins/7200 Salary) 

Her POV: 
I’m glad to see you
Sho

Get:
His POV: Mate Limit +1
Her POV:

[Scene 2]:
Go after Sho
You recommended me for the show, right?

Get: Text, Natural Wood Spiral Staircase, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 3]:
What about you guys?
Hold on to Sho

Get: Text

Mission: 1,000 Fans
Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 4]:
That’s good…
"It’s not that I don’t like it…"

Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 5]:
I just saw you on the show
It makes me jealous
Politely decline

Get: Text, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 6]:
I can hardly believe it…
I’d appreciate the ride

Get: Nothing

Mission:
His POV: Mysterious Stranger Set (500 Coins/18,000 Salary)
Her POV: Disguise Set (500 Coins/18,000 Salary) 

Her POV:  
Ride with Sho

Get:
His POV: Text, Mate Limit +1
Her POV: Text, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 7]:
Called Sho
I’ll work hard to make sure I nail it next time 

Get: Mate Limit +1, New Furniture Gacha - Colorful Series (450 GP/spin)

[Scene 8]:
Was it okay for you to bring me here? 
Look up

Get: Text, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 9]:
Do you mind if I answer this?
Say nothing.

Get: Nothing

Mission: 10,000 Fans
Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 10]:
Hide the truth
I’ve missed you 

Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 11]:
Hold nothing back
It’s a little embarrassing

Get: Text, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 12]:
Speak up and try to change the subject
Ask Mr. Yamada 

Get: Nothing

Mission: 
His POV: Cheerful Japanese Outfit (750 Coins/27,000 Salary)
Her POV: Charming Japanese Outfit (750 Coins/27,000 Salary)

Her POV: 
Talk about Ponta
We didn’t! We really didn’t! 

Get:
His POV:
Her POV: Text, Mate Limit +1, New Furniture Gacha - Funny Series (600 GP/spin)

[Scene 13]:
That’s right 
Sho

Get: Text, CG, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 14]:
It’s not your fault, Sho 
I don’t mind

Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 15]:
Follow after Sho
I love Sho

Get: Text

Mission: 30,000 Fans
Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 16]:
Hear him out
It’s because it hurts that I don’t want to see you

Get: Mate Limit +1

[Scene 17]:
Look away
Stay quiet and take your hand off the knob

Get: Text, Mate Limit + 1

[Scene 18]:
I’m not too sure
I want to shine like that!

Get: Nothing

Mission:
His POV: Refreshing Blue Frilly Dress (1000 Coins/36,000 Salary)
Her POV: Pink Dress with Veil (1000 Coins/36,000 Salary)

Her POV:
Haru Shindo
Do you know Ayaka?

Get:
His POV: Text, Mate Limit + 1
Her POV: Text, Mate Limit +1

[Scene 19]:
Yes
Don’t speak up
Tell him about the Wave concert

Get: Mate Limit +1

Choose your Ending: Sweet, Happy or Good Ending
Sweet Ending Mission: 50,000 Fans

[Scene 20] - Sweet Ending
Smile at Sho

Get: Text, New Furniture Gacha (Secret Series) - Sho’s Favourite Series (900 GP/spin)

[Sweet Ending Epilogue]
No Selections

Get: Text, CG, Mate Limit +1

Sweet Ending Bonus: Instant Cute Pyjamas

*****

[Scene 20] - Happy Ending
Smile at Sho

Get: Text, New Furniture Gacha (Secret Series) - Sho’s Favourite Series (900 GP/spin)

[Happy Ending Epilogue]
No Selections

Get: Text, CG, Mate Limit +1

Happy Ending Bonus: One Shoulder Ribbon Dress



                                                                                             Haru Shindo Walkthrough →

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

2 comments: