[Walkthrough] Be My Princess PARTY: Wilfred A. Spencer


Wilfred A. Spencer


Invite Code: 09033306

[Prologue]
To obtain at least a Rank B for Wilfred


[Part 1: My First Job... A Royal Ball?!]
[1] Allow him to show you around
→ [2] Politely decline

[1] Don't I know you from...
→ [2] That crest on your jacket...

Mission: 
Black Ribbon Headband (Charm +10) - 500Cruz

Get: CG


[Part 2: A Miracle for Me?!]
→ [1] Your gown is beautiful.
[2] It's nothing...

→ [1] Red wine
[2] White wine

Mission: 100 Royal Factor



[Part 3: Sneaking Out from the Party]
[1] Go after Prince Glenn
→ [2] Stay with Prince Roberto

[1] Thank you very much
→ [2] I'll be fine on my own


[Part 4: An Unexpected Visitor]
→ [1] Thank you again for before
[2] Why did you come back?

[1] Agree with Monsieur Pierre
→ [2] Give your honest opinion

Mission: 
Brown Bag & Scarf (Charm +10) - 1000Cruz


[Sweet Route: The Opportunity has Arrived]
→ [1] A spread about Joshua
[2] A spread about Glenn

[1] I have been a bit stressed...
→ [2]: I'm really fine

Get: CG


[Part 5: The Pure White Envelope]
→ [1] Why are you here, Prince Joshua?
[2] I'm afraid this area is for staff only...

[1] Continue listening to them
→ [2] Leave the conversation

Get: Letter

——

Beginning Rank: B Final Rank: S

[Episode 1: The Prince's Lover!?]
Show him the letter
Get something for yourself

Get: Letter


[Episode 2: Our Secret Promise]
That’s impossible!
The classic watch

Mission: 3000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter, Increase Mate +1


[Episode 3: A Secret Plan]
If you insist…
Talk about your student days

Get: Letter


[Episode 4: Invitation to the Royal Ball]
Talk about the weather
Phoenix

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Casual Polka-Dot Dress Set - 3Gem
Normal Route: Strappy Pin-Heel Shoes - 1Gem/ 2000Cruz

[Sweet Route: Secret Date]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG


[Episode 5: Claude's Challenge]
I am totally fine!
Hurriedly get up

Get: Letter


[Episode 6: Prince Wilfred's Scandal!?]
Take a moment to think
Wilfred


[Episode 7: The Broken Promise]
The dresses...?
Question him

Mission: 24000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 8: Royal Discord] 
The dark tie
No, not now

Mission:
Sweet Route: Maxi Dress & Royal Hat Set - 6Gem
Normal Route: Royal Hat - 3Gem/ 6000Cruz

[Sweet Route: An Evening at the Beach]
No Selection

Get: Letter, CG, Increase Mate +1


[Episode 9: Wilfred's Weakness]
Do you hate them?
Say that you need to talk


[Episode 10: Melancholic Tiara]
The horn button
Take out some candy

Mission: 43000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 11: The One I Love]
I love him…
I'm fine.

Get: Increase Mate +1


[Episode 12: Wilfred's Resolution]
Run after him
That would be fine…

Mission:
Sweet Route: Stylish Date Outfit - 10Gem
Normal Route: Pink Ribbon Clutch - 6Gem/ 12000Cruz

[Sweet Route: Final Memories]
No Selection

Get: Letter x2, CG


[Episode 13: Under the Slide]
Go see a movie.
A sweet story


[Episode 14: The King's Command]
Ask for help
Not like this


Secret Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Normal End: Default Ending


[Episode 15: From a Contract to True Love]
(Secret Happy End)
No Selections


Get:
Secret Happy Ending:
Letter, CG, Princess Outfit (Philip), Chateau Philip

Happy Ending:
Letter, CG


[Epilogue: The Oath of a Princess]
No Selections


Get: Letter, CG

☆*:.。.



                                                                                       Keith Alford Walkthrough →

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

37 comments:

  1. Hey admin, I found out that the options of party version are the same with GREE version:) I think there's no need to edit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya :3
      Yeah it looks like Wilfred's is the same. Roberto on the other hand has some different answers so i don't want to overlook things just in case.

      Delete
  2. Episode 7: The dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On episode 11 of be my princess party
    " i am a bit tired..."
    Was the wrong answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. For episode 13 "go see a movie" wasn't the right answer >-<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the correction and sorry for the wrong answer

      Delete
  5. Hey, just a little queation, i've change the prince and my compatible rank just change from b to d :( how can i get them high again? Can i play the prologe again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but there's no way you can do the prologue again

      Delete
  6. The other option for the first choice in episode 13 was "go to an arcade" I believe

    ReplyDelete
  7. For episode 14, "explain what happened" is the wrong choice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you going to post the Christmas Event Stories? Just wondering~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holiday vacation first answer 》 give him water

    ReplyDelete
  10. Episode 13 the first answer is wrong, its go to an arcade

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Go to the arcade' is wrong. It's 'Go see a movie'. ^^()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I had too, but I keep getting told its the arcade. ^^;
      Thanks for the confirmation again. This'll be the last time I change that choice

      Delete
  12. I picked go see a movie and was told I could have done better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up but I'm no longer changing that option. I'm gonna guess that there's a glitch there and both option are wrong.

      Delete
    2. Hello zen ri san... i did the mistake when i choose go to see movie In episode 13... are this mistake will not makes me to get secret ending??? Please... i hope you'll answer my question..... Arigatou

      Delete
    3. Tomoyo, you can check your chemistry for that. As long as your chemistry is 100 then secret ending is no prob ^^

      Delete
    4. Sorry... may i have another question again.... when i finish wilfred route.... i want to play another prince route... but that will make my rank goes down from A to C or d???? because we cannot read the prologue again right??? Thank you... i hope you'll answer my question..

      Delete
    5. Yeah, my rank became C( if I'm not mistaken) when I had done Wilfred's route and started Glenn's, but fret not! When you choose the correct replies, it will help in your chemistry and compatibility^^ Now I'm collecting 5k of RF again for the sweet ending^^

      Delete
    6. Oh... ok ok i got it XD thanks so much crystal jung san..... your answer really help me.......arigatou XD

      Delete
    7. Hello.... crystal jung san.... i just change route from wilfred to joshua... and my rank was D X(........ is it ok??? It will be change to good range if i choose the correct answer??? X'(...

      Delete
    8. Sorry for late reply, I was waiting for my Glenn's route to end to confirm with you. It ended yesterday and I chose Joshua. I went and checked my rank. Guess what. HAHA, my rank is also D now so don't worry! Apparently you will get A with the correct answers^

      Delete
    9. Yes, same for me. I think it is not correct. But the others are. So still thanks!

      Delete
  13. Ooo i see... arigatou Crystal Jung san.... XD for your information hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 13 - go to a movie is wrong. I wonder if it's a glitch and both show as wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I choose go see a movie and it was the right answer. So I think it was just a glitch not both answer show as wrong ^,^

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm glad they finally fixed that glitch

      Delete
  15. Is the secret happy ending after the happy ending? I have 100 chemistry and 72000 royal factor and I don't see the secret happy ending option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. Once I clicked on happy ending the two options popper up.

      Delete
  16. The game keeps telling be I need more charm. After I get more charm it says I need more. This uses up a lot of gems and coins. Is this normal?! Please help. It uses up a lot of coins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh what exactly is it that you're trying to do?

      Delete
  17. Are the rewards different depending on Secret Happy/Secret Normal/Happy/Normal Endings? Eg. are the CGs same or different for SHE and HE? Or is there something other than the Princess Outfit that I can get from SNE? I heard that SHE gives the dress and SNE gives a hairstyle, but can I confirm this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secret end will be the only one that has CGs for the ending and the epilogue. It also includes a dress. Not sure what the other ending has to offer. Its actually a first time i've heard you can get a hairdo... maybe you can

      Delete