[Walkthrough] Be My Princess PARTY: Keith Alford


Keith Alford


Invite Code: 09033306

[Prologue]
To obtain at least a Rank B for Keith


[Part 1: My First Job... A Royal Ball?!]
→ [1] Allow him to show you around
[2] Politely decline

→ [1] Don't I know you from...
[2] That crest on your jacket...

Mission: 
Black Ribbon Headband (Charm +10) - 500Cruz

Get: CG


[Part 2: A Miracle for Me?!]
→ [1] Your gown is beautiful.
[2] It's nothing...

[1] Red wine
→ [2] White wine

Mission: 100 Royal Factor



[Part 3: Sneaking Out from the Party]
→ [1] Go after Prince Glenn
[2] Stay with Prince Roberto

→ [1] Thank you very much
[2] I'll be fine on my own


[Part 4: An Unexpected Visitor]
[1] Thank you again for before
→ [2] Why did you come back?

→ [1] Agree with Monsieur Pierre
[2] Give your honest opinion

Mission: 
Brown Bag & Scarf (Charm +10) - 1000Cruz


[Sweet Route: The Opportunity has Arrived]
[1] A spread about Joshua
→ [2] A spread about Glenn

→ [1] I have been a bit stressed...
[2] I'm really fine

Get: CG


[Part 5: The Pure White Envelope]
→ [1] Why are you here, Prince Joshua?
[2] I'm afraid this area is for staff only...

→ [1] Continue listening to them
[2] Leave the conversation

——

Beginning Rank: B Final Rank: S

[Episode 1: The Cruelest Man is a Prince?!]
I want to give this a try.
Head after Prince Keith.


[Episode 2: Celebrities and Commoners]
Just apologize.
Ask him to let go.

Mission: 3000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 3: The Best Advisor?]
I was not afraid.
Grab Prince Keith by the arm.


[Episode 4: A Date as a Reward?]
You did this for me?
Buy the cloth anyway

Get: Letter


[Episode 5: A Fight on the Balcony]
Greet him normally.
I can’t do that!

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Strapless Dress Set - 3Gem
Normal Route: Black Rose Pumps - 1Gem/ 2000Cruz

[Sweet Route: Our Public Debut?!]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG



[Episode 6: Milky Way]
Hide behind Prince Keith.
Have Luke take care of it.

Get: Letter


[Episode 7: A Sudden Rejection]
Totally fine!
Is that a problem?



[Episode 8: The Spirit Exposed]
Ask her where she lives.
N-no way!


[Episode 9: Midnight Visitor]
How did you know…?
Listen to him now.

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Purple Sundress Set - 6Gem
Normal Route: Straw Hat with Flowers - 3Gem/ 6000Cruz

[Sweet Route: A Stormy Vacation]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG



[Episode 10: A Crafty Little Plan]
Tangled up in a vine
What are you talking about?

Mission: 43000 Royal Factor

Get: Letter


[Episode 11: Overwhelming Emotions]
Look for Luke
Amusing my ass.

Get: Letter



[Episode 12: Love with a Prince]
What are you doing!?
Please don’t apologize


[Episode 13: The King's Conspiracy]
What about Prince Keith?
Wrap your arms around him

Mission: 
Sweet Route: Celebrity Style Set - 10Gem
Normal Route: Stylish Trenchcoat - 3Gem/ 12000Cruz

[Sweet Route]
No selection

Get: Letter, CG



[Episode 14: Opening the Gate]
Smile
Hug him one last time



Secret Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
Normal End: Default Ending


[Episode 15: Beyond the Spotlight]
(Secret Happy End)
No Selections



Get:
Secret Happy Ending:
Letter, CG, Princess Outfit (Liberty)


[Epilogue: Lending a Hand]
No Selections


Get: Letter, CG

☆*:.。.


← Wilfred A. Spencer Walkthrough                                                     Roberto Button Walkthrough →


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

30 comments:

  1. The right answer in Episode 3 is "I was not afraid", because I choosed "What's wrong with that?" it said that was the wrong answer. Please correct it, okay? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie thanks for the correction

    ReplyDelete
  3. The correct answer for the first one in episode five should be to greet him. Just thought if mention it. I got it wrong with choosing run away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer for the 1st one in episode 11 is incorrect. I also got it wrong :( i think the right answer is the other option, i think it was "find Luke" or "search for Luke". Can't remember it precisely *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies for the correction

      Delete
    2. And the 2nd part in episode 11 is entirely different *-* the options are 'same to you' and 'amusing my ass'. the correct answer for it is 'amusing my ass'.

      Delete
  5. If you want to work on the christmas spinoff the fist answer is
    (It's a present for you)
    It said good answer 200 rf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas event spinoff
    Red laces boots 1gem or 3000 Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas event spinoff
    Let's run (good choice LF incressed by 200)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas event spinoff
    I forgot to mention. So far
    Fort you need 100 LF
    Then 500Lf
    Then 1500LF
    Then 3500 LF.
    Sorry for the way I'm replying just trying to help out the best I can though I'm not sure how to tell what chapter or ep it's all in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas event spinoff
    Be honest 200 lf

    ReplyDelete
  10. ChristmAs
    Super happy ending
    Grab Keith's hand

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Eposode 13 I selected "Has something happened?" And it was wrong. I imagine the second answer - "What about Keith? " would be the right one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can i save my data and transfer it to another device???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it on the bottom menu bar, ya know where "my page, my town" is. You'll have to swipe it from right to left until you see "support" and it should be there.

      Delete
  13. What are the requirements for secret happy end because I can't find it at your fate it doesn't say what I need for it like royal factor how much do I need? It's only showing normal end and happy end no option for secret happy end like the last two times I played did the change it after the last update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah oops sorry about that forgot to edit his
      Secret Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
      Happy End: 100 Chemistry, 72000 Royal Factor
      Normal End: Default Ending

      Delete
  14. So i'm a little confused why isn't it giving me the secret happy end choice? It's only giving me the choice of happy end or normal end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please refer to the frequently asked question link at top and scroll to the voltage section and your question shall be answered.

      Delete
  15. I have them all the love factor and chimitry and is dont give me the secret happy and i will check with voltage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello :) There is a royal factor check point of 24000 In Episode 7 after "Is that a problem?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am looking for new princess mates. My princess ID is 593103. I am a daily player and will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do I get 72000 ft that too much! Any advices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its actually not so hard just takes time. Usually fever tickets from town events help but now with BMP being on a hiatus it'll take longer.

      Delete
  19. I played this on gree previously and I really hate the fact that I lost everything after it stopped using gree and changed to party.I only had 2 princes left but then gree stopped..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know what you mean. I actually manage to finish all the routes and bam it all gets erased D: I wish they made an option where we can carry over our data to the newer one.

      Delete
  20. IA there any difference between the gree and the party one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really they're both the same its just that gree is no longer working and party is the most recent version of gree that they produced.

      Delete