[Walkthrough] Arabian Nights Love Story: Sinbad


Sinbad


Original Source Here

Invite Code: tYKW6e

[Chapter 1: Help also Depends on Reward]

1.02
[1] I called out.
[2] I ran away.
[3] I grabbed the man standing in front of me.(+5)

1.09
[1] Try to convince them. (+5)
[2] Stay silent.
[3] Say that this must be a dream.

1.11
[1] (But I have to stop him...!) (+5)
[2] (I guess there's nothing I can do.)
[3] (W-What should I do...?)


[Chapter 2: Guidance of the Magic Lamp]

2.02
[1] "It's no use...!"
[2] (I'll watch and see what happens...)
[3] "It's too dangerous!" (+5)

2.03
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 20+)

2.07
[1] "Don't joke like that." (+5)
[2] "Why will he lose his mind?"
[3] "Well then, I think I will tell him."

2.15
[1] "...you look scary."
[2] "Do you know him?" (+5)
[3] "Is something bothering you?"


[Chapter 3: Strange Fear]

3.02
Special Scenario (Affection 30+)

3.04
[1] "Don't laugh at me..."
[2] "Yeah... I guess I do."
[3] "I'm embarrassed." (+5)

3.10
[1] Say nothing.
[2] Call out to Sinbad.
[3] Grab Sinbad's arm. (+5)

3.14
[1] "I was just as scared as I usually am."
[2] (What should I say?)
[3] "I don't know." (+5)


[Chapter 4: Meeting Again, and...]

4.04
[1] "Should I start from the beginning?" (+5)
[2] "It's only a kids' story."
[3] "I'm kinda embarrassed."

4.05
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 50+)

4.10
[1] I glanced back and forth between both of them.
[2] I ran to Sinbad. (+5)
[3] I looked up at Aladdin.

4.15
[1] "Is it because of the money?"
[2] "I want to hear it from you." (+5)
[3] "Please, I'm begging you."


[Chapter 5: The Genie's Mystery]

5.04
[1] "Do you mind?"
[2] "Don't be silly."
[3] "Are you joking?" (+5)

5.06
Special Scenario (Affection 65+)

5.07
[1] Placate Hardy. (+5)
[2] Pretend it was my idea.
[3] Wait to see what happens.

5.14
[1] "He might be looking for me." (+5)
[2] "That's right."
[3] "No, we didn't..."


[Chapter 6: The One Who Know the Beginning]

6.05
[1] "It's okay." (+5)
[2] "Really?"
[3] "I'm sorry."

6.08
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 80+)

6.09
[1] Sigh.
[2] See him off. (+5)
[3] Run after him.

6.15
[1] (Is Sinbad safe?) (+5)
[2] (What's going to happen...?)
[3] (That's terrible...)


[Chapter 7: The Lamp's Essence]

7.04
[1] "I wonder if I'll be interrogated too."
[2] "We've got to get out of here, fast."
[3] "Are you hurt...?" (+5)

7.06
Special Scenario (Affection 95+)

7.09
[1] "You should come with us, Assad." (+5)
[2] "Can we really break out of jail?"
[3] "Sinbad, let's go."

7.14
[1] (I'll wait until he's ready to continue talking.)
[2] "Should we take a break?" (+5)
[3] "So then what...?"


[Chapter 8: Wish of Youth and Her Thoughts]

8.04
[1] "You did all that just because of a rumor?"
[2] "You planned to stay in this kingdom from the beginning?"
[3] "That's why you became friends with Assad and everyone too?" (+5)

8.07
[1] "Do you mean Aladdin being here?" (+5)
[2] "That isn't like you."
[3] "Do your injuries hurt?"

8.08
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 115+)

8.11
[1] "Don't be too hard on yourself."
[2] "Please let me help you from now on." (+5)
[3] "It's true..."


[Chapter 9: Make a Choice]

9.05
[1] Watch him.
[2] Touch his face. (+5)
[3] Look away.

9.10
[1] "Why...did you pretend not to know...?"
[2] "Did you know from the beginning?"
[3] "There must be a reason you never said anything, right?" (+5)

9.11
Special Scenario (Affection 130+)

9.13
[1] "Of course that's a lie, right?" (+5)
[2] "Doing something like that..."
[3] "Why would he say that?"


[Chapter 10: Confronting]

10.01
[1] "I'm fine..."
[2] "Help me..." (+5)
[3] "Don't worry about me."

10.10
[1] "If it's just my imagination..." (+5)
[2] "But something doesn't add up."
[3] "That's true."

10.12
[1] "Why are you telling me this?"
[2] "It's kind of amazing."
[3] "I'm kind of happy." (+5)


[Chapter 11: Buffoonery and Secret Maneuvers]

11.05
[1] (What should I do?)
[2] (I can't...do this.) (+5)
[3] (Is there nothing I can do?)

11.07
Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 155+)

11.10
[1] "Help me!" (+5)
[2] "Run!"
[3] "I'm okay."

11.14
[1] Give up.
[2] Shout.
[3] Try to get away. (+5)


Pure End: Default Ending
Happy End: 149+ Affection pts.


← Ali Baba Walkthrough                                                                                           

Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, I love Sinbad and now I am sure I get the best ending with him!! ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't have his route, only Alibaba and Assan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinbad is not available at the start screen when you first play. All you have to do is go to switch route and you can click on his route from there.

      Delete
    2. You have to choose a route first then click change route and sinbad should be available

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You can find it in your story album. You'll just have to find which scenario it is to see it

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He's not available in english version only japanese

      Delete
  5. Is it bad that I thought of Magi: The labyrinth of Magic once I saw this?
    X'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first thing that came to my head even though Im familier with those arabian stories because Im an arab myself XD

      Delete
  6. Magi Sinbad No Bouken
    Magi - Sinbad no Bouken. Read Magi - Sinbad no Bouken manga online

    ReplyDelete