[Walkthrough] Bidding for Love: Mitsurugi Kyo


Mitsurugi Kyo


Invite Code: UERYQP

      [Chapter 1: Began with 600 Million]

        1.02
        [1] Why me?
        [2] How would I pay for it? (+5)
        [3] ...

        1.09
        Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 5+)

        1.12
        [1] You're mistaken!
        [2] Glare at him. (+5)
        [3] ......

        1.19
        [1] I can't do it!
        [2] How can I prove anything?
        [3] I can do this. (+5)



      [Chapter 2: A Successful Escape!?]

        2.02
        [1] What if I refuse? 
        [2] I don't want to go.
        [3] I understand. (+5)

        2.06
        [1] Continue to stare
        [2] Ignore him
        [3] Wake him up (+5)

        2.08
        [1] No!
        [2] I didn't see anything!
        [3] I'm fascinated. (+5)


      [Chapter 3: Party Filled with Danger]

        3.02
        [1] First of all, greetings. (+5)
        [2] Have we met before.
        [3] It's been a long time.

        3.04
        [1] Avoid him. (+5)
        [2] Brace yourself.
        [3] Raise your voice.

        3.10
        [1] But... (+5)
        [2] How mean to call me heavy!
        [3] It might be better not to tell him...

        3.17
        [1] You're not going? (+5)
        [2] Is something wrong?
        [3] Shall we hurry up and go?

        3.22
        Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 50+)


      [Chapter 4: A Luscious Secretary/ Bodyguard]

        4.05
        [1] If.
        [2] Please stop.
        [3] I just wanted to take a bath. (+5)

        4.12
        [1] Sit still.
        [2] Get up.
        [3] Watch his sleeping face. (+5)

        4.22
        [1] Jerk.
        [2] Wow.
        [3] You have great self-confidence. (+5)


      [Chapter 5: Secret Job]

        5.01
        [1] Answer the phone without permission. (+5)
        [2] Should I answer it?
        [3] Leave it to me!

        5.08
        [1] N... No way.
        [2] Maybe I do... (+5)
        [3] Ignore him.

        5.16
        [1] I know that.
        [2] Of course not. (+5)
        [3] If that is your request.

        5.26
        [1] I'm afraid!
        [2] Let's talk with them. (+5)
        [3] I'll take care of this... !


      [Chapter 6: Women or Possession]

        6.05
        [1] It's strange. (+5)
        [2] I wonder what happened.
        [3] I get angry.

        6.06
        Special Scenario (Affection 95+)

        6.09
        [1] So beautiful... (+5)
        [2] I didn't know you could smile like that.
        [3] Is he planning something.

        6.21
        Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 100+)

        6.24
        [1] Good morning.
        [2] Where did you go?
        [3] I was worried about you.(+5)



      [Chapter 7: The Aquarium Fish and Him and Me]

        7.05
        [1] I guessed. (+5)
        [2] I know enough about you to figure that out.
        [3] It was obvious.

        7.11
        [1] Pet!
        [2] I'm not a dog!
        [3] That's a cruel thing to say. (+5)

        7.17
        [1] Ok, I will. (+5)
        [2] Are you having fun?
        [3] Please help me decide.


      [Chapter 8: During Busy Days]

        8.01
        Special Scenario (Affection 120+)

        8.05
        [1] I'm free right now.
        [2] Is there something I can help? (+5)
        [3] There's something I want to ask you.

        8.09
        [1] I'll be lonely. (+5)
        [2] Of course not.
        [3] I'm uneasy.

        8.14
        [1] We have to evacuate.
        [2] We have to put out the fire.
        [3] I have to inform Kyo. (+5)


      [Chapter 9: A Close Shave]

        9.01
        [1] I'm sorry.
        [2] Help me.
        [3] ... (+5)

        9.05
        [1] Don't die!
        [2] I'll save you! (+5)
        [3] Dont' say such idiotic things... 

        9.06
        Special Scenario: Get CG! (Affection 145+)

        9.09
        [1] Please calm down.
        [2] Who are you? (+5)
        [3] Are you OK?

        9.16
        Special Scenario (Affection 150+)

        9.17
        [1] I... I'm sorry!
        [2] I'm so glad you're OK! (+5)
        [3] Good morning.


      [Chapter 10: Mitsurugi's House]

        10.03
        [1] I look around the room.
        [2] Why is this happening to me!?
        [3] I wait for someone to come. (+5)

        10.11
        [1] Thank you. (+5)
        [2] You went too far with Mr. Kuroki.
        [3] How did you find me?

        10.20
        [1] It's a little scary.
        [2] Hurry and let's get this over with.
        [3] My heart is pounding... (+5)


      [Chapter 11: The Unraveling Truth]

        11.07
        [1] I'm so happy!
        [2] This isn't a dream, is it? (+5)
        [3] Please let me think about it...

        11.09
        [1] Nothing.
        [2] I'm worried about you.
        [3] I just wanted to look at your face. (+5)

        11.18
        [1] Hurry home.
        [2] See you at home.
        [3] I'd like to stay with you a little longer. (+5)

        11.20
        [1] I'm going to marry him.
        [2] Why is it? (+5)
        [3] I would like to.

        11.22
        [1] It doesn't matter, does it?
        [2] I went for a walk.
        [3] I took some time to go shopping. (+5)

        11.23
        Special Scenario (Affection 195+)


      Happy End: 170+ Affection pts.
      Normal End: Default Ending


Newer Post Older Post

    Share This

8 comments:

  1. Hi i just have one little question: you always have 3 options.. i just have 2..?! f. ex. Chapter 2 - i can't answer Hagashi "I understand" or "wake Kyo up".. Can you imagine why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on which app you downloaded. One only has 2 choices while the other has 3.

      Delete
  2. True. There is an app with all games in one and there is a loose bidding app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Chapter 4: A Luscious Secretary/ Bodyguard]

    4.05
    [1] If.
    [2] Please stop.
    [3] I just wanted to take a bath. (+5) Should be --> Take the gun Shoot him in his knee and run! (+20)

    4.12
    [1] Sit still.
    [2] Get up.
    [3] Watch his sleeping face. (+5) Should be --> Take the gun and shoot the raping bastard. And go to the police en expose all those involved jerks! (+100)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm a bit confused that I only got the normal end even though My affection level is higher than 170+..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy ending is 190+ from my experience.

    ReplyDelete